Jupiter Love

Sean and Ari woke up to someone banging on the door.. They were both confused by who would be knocking on their door at 4 in the morning. They both grabbed their robes and walked downstairs...once they got to the door Sean looked out thee peep hole and saw it was Gracie so he opened it.

Gracie: There he is officer that's the man that raped me 

Sean: (confused) what are you talking about I never touched you

Ari: Gracie what are you talking about he never raped you 

As soon as Ari said that the officer put cuffs on Sean and took him away.

Officer: Sir you are going to have to come with me 

Sean: But I didn't do anything

At this point Ari is crying and pissed at the same time...like why would Gracie lie like that she knows damn well Sean didn't rape her.

"Gracie what is your problem" Ariana said ...well since you opened your big mouth to Max he broke up with me and kicked me out so I moved in with Ryann and shes the one who gave me the idea to call the cops and say Sean raped me. Gracie said smirking 

Ari: You bitch you know y'all aren't going to get away with this right...just know I know people and I will make sure you are behind bars just like you worthless baby daddy now get your ass out of my house.

As soon as Gracie left...she looked at Sean sitting in the cop car with tears in his eyes which made Ari cry she couldn't believe this was happening. Once the car pulled off she immediately called her mom and dad and Myra and James telling them to meet her at the court house.

Joan: Hey Ari what's up?

Ari: Mom you need to meet me at the court house in 30 minutes (she says crying) 

Joan: sure belissima but why what's going on 

Ari: it's a long story I will tell you when you get there just make sure you, Frankie, nonna and dad gt to the court house in 30 minutes

Joan: OK baby web are on our way 

Ari: thanks mom

Once Ari got off the phone with her mom she immediately called Myra...

Ari: Myra are you James and Brett still in LA

Myra: Yes honey why (she asked worried)

Ari: I will tell you the full story later but Sean has been arrested and I need y'all to meet me at the court house in 30 minutes

Myra: what Sean was arrest....OK we are on our way now

As soon as she got off the phone she got in the car and hurried to the court house...once she got there she also made sure to call Mo, Zeno, Alexa, Max and Brian she had to make sure she had enough back up as possible in case the judge didn't want to believe her because she was the defendents fiance. Even though she didn't have to testify based on spousal privilege. As soon as she got there both her family and Sean's family showed up.

Joan & Myra: Ari can you tell us what's going on and why Sean got arrested

Ari just looked at everyone and finally just spilled it all,

Ari: Before y'all panic he didn't do it...well here it goes well everyond knows that when me and Sean broke up I started dating my back up dancer Ricky well...a couple days ago my other back up dancer Gracie came to me saying that her and Ricky were sleeping with each other the whole time I was with Ricky and was with Max( Pointing at Max) well once she told me this she also told me she was pregnant with Ricky's baby I didn't care because I am happy with Sean however I felt like Max didn't deserve that because he thought the baby was his so I told her if she didn't tell Max I would...and than that led to her saying if I told him she would tell the world Sean got her pregnant... Long story short Max dumped her she ran to Ricky's sister Ryann and she told Gracie to call the cops came say Sean raped her and that's why we are here.