My Everything

Sean and Ari are still in Detroit since they found out Brett got shot. So Joan wouldn't worry Ari called her mom and told her what happened and that she would be staying in Detroit for a week.

Ari: "Mom I'm going to be in Detroit for a week"

Joan: OK why are you in Detroit

Ari: Well when Sean and I were in the Bahamas his mom called him and told him Brett has been shot.

Joan: OMG how is Sean holding up, and is Brett OK

Ari: Sean is holding up fine, and yes Brett is fine he was just shot in the leg thank god it wasn't fatal

Joan: I'm happy he's OK and I will see you next week and tell Sean I said and and you keep him with a clear mind.

Ari: I will mom...love you

Joan: love you to belissma

After Ari got off the phone with her mom (A/N they are at Sean's house in Detroit) she walked upstairs to Sean's room.

Ari: hey babe my mom says hi and that she loves you

Sean: hey babe....and aww I love your mom she has always been like a third mom to me

Ari: I know she already considers you her son in law

n: Speaking of our future....do you see a future with me still

Ari: Of course I do babe.. I know we have had our trials and tribulations and mostly at my behalf but I feel like that and me going to therapy are making me a stronger woman for you.

Sean: Awww I love you...you know that right and I can't wait for you to move in after we settle this court case with Ricky...your dad called and said he's called the police and asked if I wanted to press charges and I said I did.

Ari: I can't wait to move in either....and I'm glad we are going get this over with because he deserves to behind bars for shooting your brother...that's family.

Sean: I know babe and I'm so happy you've been by my side through all of this .

Ari: I wouldn't want to be anywhere else I got your back always and forever.

Sean: I'm so lucky to have you back in my life

Ari: No I'm the lucky one some were saying I didn't deserve you

Sean: I know but I don't care what they say I feel like we deserve each other because we love and support each other. And forgive each other for our mistakes.

Once Sean said that Ari just fell in love with Sean even more and just smashed her lips onto his...it caught Sean off guard but he didn't mind. There little kiss turned into a makeout session. Before it escalated any forward Ari looked at Sean and said " I'm so sorry for everything I done when we broke up I didn't mean any of the stuff I said." All Sean did was kiss her again and than it started to get intense he lifted her shirt over her head and started kissing down her body. Ari just laid back and was already getting excited. They didn't take no time Sean just took all his clothes off and Ari's as well it's been so long since they had each other they did want to wait anymore. He put a condom on looked at Ari to make sure she was ready she just smiled at him and he knew he was in the clear...that's when he slowly slid into her so she can get used to the size again....once she was used to it he speed up the pace they went at it all night. After the 3rd round they just cuddled up together and fell asleep.

NEXT DAY

Ari's POV: Last night was amazing it felt so good to be back in Sean's arms again. I just looked at him sleep he looks so cute. I wanted to make him breakfast so I slowly got out of bed to not wake him and got in the shower. Man I'm sore I thought to myself, once I got out the shower I walked downstairs and made some cinnamon pancakes turkey bacon and grits and eggs. Once I was done with his breakfast, I poured him some orange juice and went back upstairs to wake him up.

Ari: Babe I have a surprise for you

Sean was slowly waking up and than he looked up at his girlfriend and saw she was holding a tray of food.

Sean: Is all of that for me

Ari: yes it is I decided to surprise you with breakfast in bed.

Sean's POV: This girl always knows how to surprise me...she knows how to treat me like a king the fact that she made me breakfast makes me fall in love with her everyday. Like she does stuff just because and I appreciate it all.

Sean: Babe this is amazing I didn't know you can cook this good.

Ari: Yeah your mom told me what you love to eat for breakfast...I know I'm a vegan but that doesnt mean my man has to suffer.

Sean: you're awesome you know that (leans in to kiss ari)

Ari: you're amazing to and I love you for it all

Sean: After I finish eating and showering do you want to take a drive around Detroit.

Ari: I would love that...I want to learn more about the place my future husband is from

Sean: oh really now (smirking) I can't wait to show my future wife around (Ari smiles)

Once Sean got done showering and Ari was dressed they took a drive all around Detroit. Sean showed her the radio station he rapped for Kanye in and told her the full story on how it happen. She loved how happy he was talking about it. He took her to the school he went to and introduced her to all of his old teachers, they went everywhere. She loved just being around Sean and listening to all of the stories he told her she fell in love with him more and more.

Ari: I love seeing you happy talking about you childhood and life with me

Sean: I'm happy you are having fun this makes me feel even more closer to you...I love you babe you are really my everything.

Ari: I'm having the time of my life... And I love and adore you baby you will always be my everything and I will always be right there.

Sean and Ari toured around Detroit all day going to the movies and eating talking and laughing. They realized that this tripped to the D brought them even closer than any trip to the Bahamas would.