Ain't Nobody

Ari and Sean were still on cloud nine from the night before; they couldn't believe how many people enjoyed that performance of Research and Ari was so pleased with the reaction of Focus she couldn't wait to start this new era with Sean by her side. Right now they are both at home relaxing and watching TV since they had the day off. Their photoshoot for ROC of Diamonds was tomorrow and Ari was excited. 

Ari's POV: What a year it has been went from losing the love of my life, while I was doing what I loved started to date by employee because I was hurt, got my man back, got engaged, was shot, got signed to ROC Nation. Things are starting to fall into place as I am reminiscing about this year I feel a tap on on my shoulder.

Sean: Babe what is going on in that beautiful head of yours? (Smiling)

Ari: Just thinking of what a crazy year I have had 

Sean: It was a crazy year for both of us, we lost each other, found our way back to each other... I was in a coma, you were shot, we are now engaged and getting married next year.  Babe I feel like we are a lot stronger now than we dated the first time. 

Ari: I agree we both had a crazy year...and we are a whole lot closer than before ( blushing)

Sean: Babe before we got together did you see all of those subliminal hints I was sending your way

Ari: I did I just didn't want to act upon them while I was Ricky and I didn't want the media to go crazy 

Sean: I get and yeah the media would have been on our neck (laughing)

Ari: (looks at Sean) you know I love you right

Sean:(kisses Ari) yes I do and I love you more

They continued to just talk and laugh and watch TV enjoying each others company since they are huge stars they barely get to do that. They are always so busy with their promo tours and shows that they never really have time to just sit and their pajamas and watch TV in their own bed. They both are wearing matching onesies and of course Ari think they look adorable so she decided to take a selfie. 

@ArianaGrande just relaxing at home with my fiance @BigSean in our onesies (attached photo)

Sean's POV: Ariana doesn't understand how much I love her when we broke up that killed me...yes I distracted myself in my music so people wouldn't know. The only person that knew I still loved her was Zeno. But than again he knows me to well...of course I wasn't worried about that boy because I knew where her heart was and now I have her in my arms again as my fiance. If people say you can't find your soulmate in this industry they are lying. I found mine at Wango Tango in 2012...a little red head chick in a floral dress came up to me and told me she was a huge fan of mine...at first I just thought it was cute until she told me she knew my whole verse in Gang Bang and than rapped it in front of me...that's when the crush started. Just thinking about it puts a smile on my face now look at us 3 years later engaged who would have seen this coming especially after our breakup. But God always has a plan and Ariana was in mine. 

@BigSean LOVE is a beautiful thing and once you find that person hold on to them love you @ArianaGrande

Ari: Babe you OK

Sean: yeah why (laughing)

Ari: I lost you for a moment

Sean: Sorry babe I was just lost in thought 

Ari: what were you thinking about sexy

Sean: Us (blushing)

Ari: Oh really now (kissing his chest)

Sean: yes really..and don't start nothing you cant finish you know what that does to me (laying on top of her)

Ari: No I don't remind me (smirking)