My Darlin'

Ariana wakes up to her phone going off; when she reached over she saw that Gracie was calling her.

Ari: Hey Gracie, what's up?

Gracie: Can I come over I have to tell you something

Ari: Sure...but why can't you tell me on the phone

Gracie: Because it needs to be said face to face

Ari: OK (sounding confused) come over

Gracie: ok see you in a minute

Ari: OK bye (hanging up the phone)

Once Ari got off the phone she realized Sean was up..

Ari: Good morning baby

Sean: Good morning baby girl (kissing her cheek), who was that

Ari: it was Gracie she said she had something to tell me

Sean: Wow do you know what it is

Ari: No but she told me it had to be said face to face

Sean: babe are you nervous about what she has to tell you

Ari: A little...what if she says she is quitting because Tracy is back

Sean: I don't think it's nothing to worry about babe

Ari: I hope so babe...but don't you have a meeting with Kanye about our album

Sean: Oh yeah I forgot...I better go take a shower before I'm late

Ari: OK baby (kissing Sean )

Sean hurried and got in the shower...and Ari got up and went to brush her teeth and straighten up before Gracie got there.

Gracie's POV: I hope what I am going to tell Ari today doesn't ruin our friendship I didn't mean for it to happen...it just did and now I'm pregnant. I don't know how to tell Ari or Max because he thinks it's his but its not. The truth is while Ari was with Ricky me and Ricky were having a secret affair behind Ari and Max's back and now I'm 4 months pregnant with his baby. I know y'all are wondering how it happened well the day we were on our European leg, Ricky came to my hotel room while Ari was sleep and started telling me how sexy I was and how he wasn't into Ari like that.. I was shocked and before I can say anything he pushed me into the wall and started making out with me. And one thing led to another and we were having sex.. I knew it was wrong but I didn't care it felt so good and no one made me feel the way he did not even Max. So now I'm on way to tell Ari I'm soi nervous.

BACK AT ARI & SEAN'S

Sean was done with his shower...he put on some black jeans and a white tee with his black denim jacket Ari bought him. And his black yeezy's and his lion pendants. Than he went downstairs to tell Ari bye and headed out the door to his meeting.

Sean: Babe I'm leaving

Ari:(kissing Sean) you look handsome... And OK have a good meeting

Sean: I will...love you

Ari: Love you too

With that Sean was out the door...right when Sean pull off, Gracie pulled in...Gracie was so nervous about how Ari was going to react she didn't want to lose her job. Gracie got out the car and knocked on the door.

Ari: Hey Gracie come in (Gracie walked in)

Gracie: Hey Ari (Hugging Ari)

Ari: So what is it that you wanted to tell me..that you couldn't tell me on the phone (getting straight to it)