Smoke And Fire

Sean was up getting ready for his meeting with Kanye while Ari was still sleep. Their new single was doing so well their fans seemed to really love it and he was happy about that; it sucks that his meeting was so early because he usually just stares at Ari sleep the reason being when they did break up he would only have dreams of laying next to Ari again and now that he gets to call her his wife sometimes still feels like a dream. Lost in his thought Sean phone started to ring,

Kanye: Sean are you own the way 

Sean: Yes I'm coming now give me 20 minutes

Kanye: Okay hurry

Sean: I'm coming

RICKY and GRACIE and JAI'S APARTMENT

Ricky was laying in the bed with Gracie ever since the twins were born he's been trying to step it up as a father; Jai hates it though because Ricky spends so much time with Gracie, Jordan and Jade that he barely spends time with him.

Jai: Baby can you come here please

Ricky: I'm Coming! (he yelled)

Ricky got up and went downstairs to see what Jai had wanted..in Ricky's defwithout you  was over Jai he started to see why Ariana broke up with him; he's needy and selfish and Ricky couldn't take it anymore.

Ricky: What's up babe

Jai: I miss us hanging out without you...you are always with the kids and Gracie like y'all are one big family 

Ricky: To be honest Jai I am starting to fall in love with Gracie again like I thought I was over women after what happen with Ariana and I but than I realized that I wasn't in love with her anyway and yes I did fall in love you but its not the same anymore I think we should break up.

Jai: What you're breaking up with me after I stuck by you and went to jail for you and also accepted this living arrangement with you, Gracie and the Kids I can't believe you...you're doing me just like Ariana did me with Sean you know what we are done bye Ricky.

And with that Jai left he didn't know where he was going he just knew he had to get away from Ricky and he knew the best way to feel better he called Austin Mahone.

Jai: Austin can I come by Ricky and I broke up

Austin: Oh my gosh what happened

Jai: He said that he was starting to fall in love with Gracie again and didn't want to be with me anymore (he said crying)

Austin: Of course you can come over 

Jai: Thanks Austin your the best

Jai was on the way to Austin's house what Austin doesn't know is Jai has always had a crush on him its just he doesn't know if Austin feels the same.

Brian & Ashley's Condo

Brian and Ashley were redecorating their bedroom but it was also apart of Brian's secret plan to propose to Ashley he hid the ring in her closet and she has no idea while she was cleaning the closet both of their families walked into the room.

Ashley: Baby what is this pulling the ring box out of her shoe box

Brian: Oh that(he said taking the box from her )...Well we've been together for a year now and you complete me and in front of our families today I wanted to ask you will do me the honors of being my wife ( he asked on one knee)

At this moment both families are crying and so is Ashley like she never seen the day she would be getting married.

Ashley: Yes I will marry you( she said kissing Bryan)