Adore

SATURDAY MORNING:

Sean woke up and still couldn't believe what Ari had done for him. That photo of Frank and his grandma together was the best gift he could receive from anyone like he literally cried all night but they were happy tears. But what really put the icing on the cake is she got that photo tattooed on her body like she made her 8th tattoo a dedication to their grandparents.

Sean's POV: I know I don't have any tattoos I feel like my first one should be one to represent Ari and I in some kind of way. But what should I get I don't want to get her name that would be to simple and than it clicked the lions is something that I cherish so why don't I get a tattoo of a lion and a lioness on my chest over my heart. Let me call Zeno and see if he would go with me this is my first tattoo for crying out loud.

Sean: Hey Z can you go with me to get a tattoo

Zeno: whoa bro you are actually about to get a tattoo...what brought this on

Sean: Well yesterday when Ari and I got home she set this surprise up fbake...she got both of us custom Detroit Lion's jerseys and also she got an airbrush painting of my grandma and her grandfather and had it tattooed on her arm.

Zeno: Wow Sean she did all of that..she is really the one for you 

Sean : (Smiling) I know right so I decided I have to do something huge for her so I decided I am going to get lion and a lioness looking at each other with the date we met underneath on my chest

Zeno: wow bro that is dope and of course I will go with you I want to buy Sascha something anyway

Sean: Great see you in a minute

So as Sean was getting ready to go he saw that Ari was still sleep so he wrote her a note telling her he will be back in time for the BBQ at the Carters.

Dear Baby:

   I'm going to go run some errands with Zeno I will be back before we have to go to the Carters for the BBQ.

        Love You, Sean ❤ 

And with that Sean was out the door. A hour has passed and Ari started to stir awake she realized Sean wasn't near her anymore so she turned over and saw his note and smiled. She got up and took a shower and started cleaning up around the house.  Once she was done cleaning she decided to go online and watch some YouTube videos. While doing that she came across Sean's Detroit show she was so amazed with how amazing it turned out. She has always been a fan of his and to see how far he has come put a smile on her face. As soon as the video was done Sean walks in.

Sean: I HOME (He yelled)

Ari: Hey baby how did the errands go

Sean: They went great...oh I have something to show you

Ari: What 

Sean started to take his shirt off

Ari: (biting her lip) I've seen your abs a million times baby 

Sean: No babe not my abs...look at my chest

Ari walked over to look at the picture on his chest and couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Ari: OMG babe you got your first tattoo...what does it mean

Sean: Well for my first tattoo I wanted it to represent us so I decided to get a lion to represent me and a lioness to represent  you and the date underneath is the date we met.

Ari: (Tears started forming) Aww baby that's so sweet I love you so much and I can't wait to marry you

Sean: I love you to babe....and I can't wait to make you Mrs. Anderson...in 4 months you will officially be my wife