Extra chapter - important

(Thelma)

(This chapter is supposed to be happening right about after she was back to health)

This was it. I was supposed to be singing and playing the piano in front of a real crowd. I had decided exactly what songs to sing. I was going to sing all the right moves, Valley of the dolls, Battlefield, my immortal and to finish it, a thousand years by Christina Perri.

A goblin introduced me as I stepped into the big ballroom and waved to everyone as I walked towards the piano. I sat down and started playing my music and the people seemed intrigued by my music. Dad just sat and clapped. He was proud of me. It felt good. "In the valley of he dolls we sleep, got a hole inside of me......." I said as I sang the chorus line. I felt my heart jump when i sang the last note of the song. I don't know why though?

I sang the three other songs delicately and nicely. To my luck, I didn't mess anything up. 

"And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I love you for a thousand more..."

I sang as I finbished singing my last song. I played the final note ever so lightly to give the song some effect. I stood up and bowed like a lady as the crowd clapped. All kinds of pretty flowers were being thrown to my stage. I smiled to the crowd and  picked up all the flowers that were being thrown towards me.

As I went backstage, I saw mom. She had a few tears in her eyes, wait, let's make that plenty of tears. She pulled me into a hug. "Honey, you were..............so amazing that words can't describe it!" she said as some of her tears leaked onto my hair. I hugged her back when I heard a voice behind me. "Don't I get a hug too?". I turned around to see that dad had his arms wide open for me. I ran over too him and gave him a hug too. He checkled a bit. "Now, let's go and eat supper." he said and lead us towards a dining room where lots of people were sitting.