Mythical creature you are(michael)

You and Michael had decided that today would be a beach day. There was one thing you had forgotten, if you were to get in the water you'd become a mermaid. You never told Michael, because you didn't know how he would respond to that. You went to your room to pack a few things. As you were walking to your room Michael grabbed you and planted a kiss on your lips. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To get a few things and then I'll be ready." You responded.
He walked away as you went to grab your phone and a blanket to lay on the sand. You walked out and went to the door and noticed Michael had went to the car. You went to the car and sat in the passenger seat. Closing the door and putting your seatbelt on Michael grabs your hand and holds it all the way there. As you pulled into the parking lot you noticed no one was there. Getting out you got the blanket and waited for Michael. "It's so beautiful out today." He says with a smile. You pick a spot on the beach and put the blanket down. You still weren't sure if you wanted to get in, but that suddenly changed. Michael grabbed you a took you out in the water. "Michael, no!" You yelled as he threw you down. Your tail starts forming and Michael's mouth opened. "I-uh-why didn't you tell me!?" He exclaimed. " I didn't want you to be freaked out." You say shyly. He picks you up out of the water as your tell disappeared. "You can tell me anything (yn), I'll love you know matter what." He grins. "I love you too, Michael. From now on I'll tell you anything." You say back.
___________________________\_
you can still request stuff!  😋