Mythical creatue you are (Calum and ashton)

Cal: You and Calum were lying in bed. Calum was sound asleep as for you, you weren't. Any second now you had to turn into a fairy to go help flowers grow over night. "Y/n, why are you still up?" He asked sleepily. You press one finger up to his lips and he falls back to sleep. Moving around trying to get comfortable, you felt the wings coming in. One at a time, your(what ever your favorite color is) wings popped out. "(Y:n)!! Are you turning into a fairy?!" He exclaimed. You jump out of bed and shrink down to a small size. You begin flying up to Cal's ear. " I'll explain once I get home. I love you!" You say. Flying out into the night, you left a shocked Calum behind.

Ashton: Every week you dreaded doing what you had to do. Once a week you would transform into a Pegasus. You had to fly into a magical world and take care of the magic crystal. Your boyfriend, Ashton didn't know about this. At any time you could transform. Ashton came into the door and flopped onto the couch beside you. " Hey baby!" He says. You guys hug each other and you suddenly pull away. You can feel the hooves start to form as well as the colorful wings and mane. "Ash, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before!" Was all you could get out before flying away as a full formed Pegasus. "Holy cow, my girlfriend is a Pegasus." Ashton says.

___________________________
WHOOPS it SUCKS