You're on your period

Luke: It was a late Monday after noon when you felt a pain in your stomach. You knew that you were getting ready to start your period, so you went upstairs to make sure. Sure enough that's what is was. You were looking around and you couldn't find any pads. You remembered that Luke went out today so you had to call him. "Hey, Luke could you pick me up some pads?" You asked. "Sure babe I'll be home in a few minutes. Love you." Luke said. You waited until he brought you some. 5 minutes later he came back with pads and some chocolate.

Cal: Today was the day of your period. You felt like doing nothing and griping at every single thing some one did wrong. In other words you argued with your boyfriend Calum. It was a quiet Saturday afternoon of Netflix and chocolate. All of a sudden you hear loud laughter coming from downstairs. You get up and see that Calum brought the boys over. "Calum!" You snap. He turns around and the laughter dies down. "What babe?" He asked. "I'm not in the mood today so can you guys please me quiet?" you asked some what politely. Calum nods and you were off. A few minutes later he comes up and cuddles with you.

Ashton: Ashton knows when you're on your period. It sounds weird, right? yes, but he always knows because of constant hunger. It was 3:00 am on Sunday and you were feeling hungry. You got up out of bed trying not to wake Ashton. Your mission was complete and you went downstairs. You were busy looking for food when you hear Ashton. "Hungry again, y:n?" He asked. You nod and he laughs. Okay, get in the car we are going to Mc Donald's. You got in the car and arrived. Eating anything you could.

Micheal: When you're on your period you always want to play games or be active. So, one day you wake up and play video games at 2:00 am. Your boyfriend Michael has no choice but to play with you or you will get angry. "Y:n I'm sleepy." He groans. "Gordon don't mess with me!" You snap. He sits up straight and continues to play. "I'm sorry Mikey, just a little grumpy." You apologize. "It's okay babe. I love you anyway." he says.