Matching tattoos

Calum- You and Calum decided that when it was your birthday you were going to get matching tattoos. You arrived at the tattoo place and ended up getting infinity signs. Calum got your name in the infinity sign and you got his in your sign. You ended up posting the picture on twitter. Soon enough fans commented on how cute it was that you guys got the tattoo. Hopefully there won't be a break up!

Luke- You were sitting on the couch with Luke one day and you were asking each other questions. Luke asked you if you had any tattoos. You told him you didn't and he got a smirk on his face. He grabbed your hand and you got into the car. Luke told you to close your eyes until you got to the destination. Finally opening your eyes, Luke had brought you to the tattoo place. He wanted to get matching tattoos. You agreed and ended up getting a heart lock and Luke getting the key on both of your wrist.

Michael- You and Michael really loved playing video games together. One day when you guys were at the video game store you had a crazy idea. You asked Michael if he wanted to get a matching tattoo with you. He thought for about 5 minutes and finally told you that he would like to get one. When you walked out of the game shop, there was a close tattoo parlor around town. As soon as you got there you rushed over to the perfect tattoo! You picked out two different colored game controllers!

Ashton- You and Ashton really loved watching Disney movies! Your favorite place to go was Disney land. You and Ash were actually heading there when you had an adorable idea. You asked Ashton if he could stop by the tattoo parlor. He looked very curious, but he did it anyway. When you got there you whispered to the tattoo artist what you wanted. You told Ashton to get over there and close his eyes. About an hour later Ashton looked down at his wrist and smiled. Walking over to him, you showed him what you got. You had gotten a small Minnie Mouse and he had gotten a small Mickey Mouse head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if some are longer! I really enjoyed this one! :)

Calum's tattoo in the photo is supposed to be your names! ❤️