Shopping for baby clothes (michael)

Michael: Being pregnant wasn't easy. You had to get everything ready. At any moment she could be born. You and Michael were getting the finishing touches done to your daughters bedroom. Little owls and animals on the wall. "Uhm, (yn) did you pick up the baby's outfit?" He asked. You had forgotten to get your daughters first outfit. "Oh no, I forgot! Michael can you go pick her up an outfit please?" You asked. He nodded and went to grab the car keys.

Mikey's POV.
I honestly didn't know what to get my baby girl. I felt like a bad parent, not knowing what to get her. I had arrived at the store and quickly went to the baby aisle. Clothes were everywhere. I had spent 5 minutes searching for clothes when I got a phone call.
(Bold Michael)
"Hello?"
"Michael, I think the baby's coming!"
"Oh okay I'm on my way, I have the bag in the car don't worry! Just be ready!"
I soon picked an outfit and rushed to the check out counter. After paying I hopped in the car and on my way to get (y/n). I arrived and saw her waiting outside looking like she was in pain. "Michael! Please hurry!" (Y:n) exclaimed. After 10 minutes you arrived. "Help! She's having a baby!" I yelled . Soon a bunch of people took her to the delivery room. I was walking beside (y:n)'s wheelchair holding her hand. We got to the room and they begin hooking her up to the machines .
YOUR POV
"Michael? Did you get her outfit?" You said through heavy breathing. He pulled out a small outfit and handed to you. Reading it you noticed it said "Tough Guy" on the shirt. You laughed as you looked at Michael. "Honey, this says tough guy." You said. He laughed and apologized for getting the wrong one. About an hour later, your beautiful baby girl was here. You and Michael had decided to name her Makayla.