He meets your siblings

Calum: You and Cal were sitting at home watching TV. You looked down at your phone and had received a text from your brother Noah saying that your parents wanted to get together. "Cal, my parents want me to come over. Will you go with me?" You asked. "Sure babe." He said. You both got up and headed to your parents house. When you got there you were greeted by your brother. "Noah!" You exclaimed.
He ran up and hugged you. "You must be Calum." He offered his hand. Cal took it. "Yes I am! Nice to meet you!" He said .

Luke: Today you and Luke were going to visit your sister, Tessa. You had to drive a few hours and held hands on the way. He was nervous, because he didn't know what she would think of him. When you arrived there was a cute dog in the front. Luke got out and ran to it. You walked up to the door and before you knocked your sister was there. "(Y-n)!!" She exclaimed. "Uhm who's that? Is that Luke!?" She asked. You nodded and giggled. "Yeah, that's him." She smirked and introduced herself.

Ash: You and Ash were at a get together and he saw your brother, Ian. "Uhm who is that?" He asked. "oh that's my brother!" You exclaimed. Ian walked over to you and gave you a hug. "nice to you see you baby sister!" He said. You could tell Ash was a bit uncomfortable. "Oh this must be the famous Ashton! Nice to meet you . Treat her right!" He exclaimed with a chuckle. Ash started to realize he would be ok.

Michael: Michael and your sister got along very well. "(Y/n) can we go hang out with Aundrea?" He asked. You sighed. "I guess, let me call her." You said. You called your sister and asked if you could come over and she said it was fine. Michael started jumping up and down. "Let's go." You said with a chuckle. When you got there Aundrea already has the ps4 out and COD: black ops on. Michael ran over to her and grabbed a controller!

____________________\
Not my best but haiiii