How he gets injured/goes to the hospital

Calum- You were sitting in your room waiting for Calum to get home. All of a sudden you get a call from the hospital. "Hello? is this (y/n)?" the voice said. "Yes it is, may I ask why you're calling?" You asked. "Well, your boyfriend Calum got into a car wreck." He said. You dropped your phone and practically ran to the hospital. When you got there you asked to see Calum. "Cal? Are you okay?" You asked. You walked in and seen he had a broken leg and a bunch of scrapes and bruises. "Yes, I'm okay. It just hurts a lot." He says. "I'm here for you Calum, next time I'm going with you." You say. Calum couldn't walk for 2 months and can't play at shows for 1 year.

Luke- Luke had invited you to his show tonight in your home town. You were so happy to see your boyfriend perform. When you got there tons of fans were already in their seat. It was time for the show to start. You loved seeing Luke so happy and jumpy! When you weren't paying attention all of the fans screamed you suddenly looked up and seen Luke had fallen off stage. You basically ran over fan just to get to him. By the time you were there the ambulance was putting him on a gurney. "Luke!! Are you okay?" You shouted. He looked at you with tears in his eyes. "I don't know, I think my leg is broken." He said trying not to cry really hard. I hugged him and we went to the hospital. Luke did have a broken leg and he wouldn't be able to jump at any of the shows any more.

Ashton- You and Ashton had decided to go visit your parents one afternoon. When you got there Ashton was really nervous. Animals kept him occupied whenever he was nervous or worried animals helped him. You knocked in the door and all of a sudden a dog jumped out of no where. "(Y/n) does the dog bite?" Ashton asked. You shrugged your shoulders because You didn't even know they had a dog. You went to talk to your parents when You heard a loud scream. You looked in the front yard and Ashton's hand was covered in blood. "Ashton! What happened!?" You exclaimed. "This dog bit me!" He said holding back curses. You grabbed his keys and took him to the hospital. He couldn't play drums for a week and he had a broken finger.

Michael- You were over at your boyfriend Michael's house. Meh shared it with the boys so it wasn't really 'his'. You guys decided to have a movie and game day. "Hey, I'll be back. I gotta go to the bathroom." he said. We nodded and he went up stairs. About 10 minutes later Michael came back. I was playing against Calum and Ashton and Luke was on my team. Luke and I won and we had a victory hug. "Hey kee-." Michael said. All of a sudden Michael fell down the stairs. You ran over to him and seen him doubled up on the floor holding his arm. You looked at the stairs and seen a pair of penguin boxers on one of the steps. "Luke! You didn't pick up your boxers and you made Michael fall!" You yelled. He hid behind Calum and stared down at Michael. "Michael, is your arm okay?" You asked. He shook his head no. You and Ashton took him to the hospital and they said he had a broken arm. He couldn't play his guitar for 3 months.

_________________________

I know I'm mean for making them not be able to do their stuffs!! 😯 I'm sorry I haven't updated. I've been busy with school and home work.

*STORY TIME*

-Okay, so have you guys heard the song Push it by Salt-n-Pepa? Omg! We are playing that in band and it's like really sexual. Hah. Last year we played Yeah! By Usher. Sorry for this boring story but!!! Yeah!-

Well have a great day/ night! Where ever you are! I hope you guys are having a really nice life and getting through things. I love you my little PENGUINS! MWAHHHH! :)