He is a nerd

Excuse my awful writing. Thanks.

Michael- You were in 5th period when the bell rung to change classes. You go to your locker to grab your science text book. You pull out your schedule to see what room it was in. You weren't paying attention when you felt your body collide with some one else. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going." Some one said. You looked up and seen Michael. You never put labels on people, but he was kinda a nerd. "It's okay, it wasn't your fault." I said. He stood there in silence for about 30 seconds and pushed up his glasses. "Uh, y/n would you like me to walk you to class?" Michael asked. "Awe, that would be lovely." You said.

Luke- Today was the day your teacher would be assigning partners to work on a history report. You walked into class praying you would get to be partners with your friend. Your teacher had you pull a name from a cup and whoever you pulled out was your partner. Your friend pulled out a name and sadly it wasn't you. You were next, you started feeling around in the cup when you pulled out the name. Sadly, you had gotten the nerd Luke Hemmings. "Uh, hi y/n you look pretty." He said, blushing. "Thanks Luke, you look handsome today." You said. Then you worked on your project .

Calum- You and the school nerd Calum Hood had been partners in science for ever. The first time you met, he was a little shy. Now the two of you are best friends.

Ashton- Ashton is a nerd and he plays the drums.

_____________________________

THEY ARE STUPID I KNOW! Anyway, I haven't updated in a while ! I have a treat for you guys! You're going to love it. 💕😋

"Cool, I'm a nerd and I play the drums." -ash

"HAHA!! Luke and I had a longer preferences!!" -Michael

"......no......" -Calum

"*sits quietly and eats pizza*"-Luke