Luke imagine

You and Luke had been dating for 2 years. Every chance he could get, he would prank you. Yesterday he decide to tell you there were bugs all over you. You never even noticed one. Luke wouldn't touch you because of the 'bugs'. Today you were going to get him back, you knew just how to do it. Luke was in the living room playing games with Michael. "Luke, I'm going to run to the store, Michael will you go with me?" You asked. They stopped playing and looked up at you. "Sure y/n!" Michael said. Luke didn't look happy, but this was all part of your plan.

When you and Michael got into the car you asked Michael for pranking advice. "Michael can you help me prank Luke?" You asked. He smirked at you and began talking. "You've come to the right place. I'm the prankster king!" He said. You laughed and pulled out of the drive way. "Well, you could grab some duct tape and an air horn, and place it under Luke's computer chair." He said. You began nodding and pulled back into the drive way.

"I thought we were going to the store?" Michael asked. "No, I just wanted to ask you about the prank. I have everything I need. Will you get Luke out of the house so I can do it?" You asked. Mikey nodded and you both giggled.

Walking back into the house you noticed Luke was sleeping on the couch. "I don't guess I need your help getting him out of the house. Could you watch him and make sure he doesn't get up" you whispered. He shook his head and you went to search for the duct tape. Next you went searching for the air horn. You couldn't find it anywhere.

Heading back down stairs to look for another prank you went into the computer room and sat down on the chair. All of a sudden you heard a very loud noise come from the chair. Jumping up startled Michael and Luke came into the room laughing. "YOU JUST GOT PRANKED AGAIN Y/N!" Luke yelled. You grabbed your chest and started panting. "Michael, I thought you were gonna help me?" you asked. "Sorry y/n, but Luke thought of this" he said.

You ran over to Luke and hugged him. "Even though you pranked me, I still love you" you said. "I love you too loser." Luke responded.

_______________________________
I thought this was so cute! 😜 I'm probably going to update next weekend because my first week of school starts Tuesday! I get my braces off tomorrow and I won't have time. So you never know when I'll write! I love y'all! 🌝💕