Michael imagine

Your best friend Michael was over and you were having a movie night. After watching 4 movies, he had to go home. "Michael, please be careful. It's snowing really bad." You said. "I will, I'll text you when I can. Goodnight y/n." He said. You hugged him and soon he was out the door. You decided to go take a shower and wait for him to text you and tell you he was home.

Michael's POV.
I was about 1 mile away from home when I decided to text y/n. I was almost finished with the text when I looked up and a semi was coming towards me. I tried to brake, but it was too late.

Your POV
It was about 3:00 am and I still didn't get a text from Michael. I went to sleep and decide to wait for a while. At about 4:00 am I got a call from Michael. "Hey Mikey!" I said. He didn't answer and it was an unfamiliar voice."Uh, I'm calling to tell you that Michael passed away this morning. He was in a car accident." The voice said. You immediately dropped your phone and started crying. You called up your good friend Calum and he just found out about this. He came over and he cried with you. The funeral would be in 2 days. Now your friend could be a punk rock angel.
-__------___________________\\
I'm sorry for this! OMG...... I cried a little! More coming up.