He is sick

For _Hemmazing :)

Luke- It was 2:00 am and Luke still wasn't in bed. He had been feeling sick lately so you took him to the doctor this morning. They said he had the flu. Ever since then he had his head in the toilet and sprite beside him. You walked into the bathroom seeing Luke up against the wall. "I'm so sorry for keeping you up (y:n)" he said. "Luke, it's fine, I understand you're sick you don't have to keep apologizing." You said. He nodded and put his head on your shoulder. "I'm taking off of work tomorrow to take care of you." You said. "Awh, thanks babe, I love you" Luke responded. "I love you too." You said.

Calum- You walked downstairs to get breakfast when you seen Calum sitting on the couch. "Calum, are you okay?" You asked. He turned around and his face was pale and he had a thermometer in his mouth. "No, I'm sick I think I have a cold." He says. You walk over to him and plop down beside him. You pulled the thermometer out of his mouth and checked it. It was 99.9 degrees. "Babe, I'm gonna have to take care of you." You said. "That's why I love you!" He said.

Ashton- Ashton had just came home from band practice and you were up in your room. "(Y

)! Where are you?" He called out. "In here!" You said. About 5 seconds later he came in and flopped on the bed. "Hey babe, are you feeling okay?" You asked. "I guess why?" He asked. "You look extremely pale and you feel warm." You said. "I threw up today at practice and they said I could come home early." He answered. You sat up and hugged him. "Ash, it looks like I'm going to take care of you!" You exclaimed. "Awh thanks so much, you don't know what that means to me." He said laying down. "I'll let you get some rest, love you." You responded. "Love you too." He said.

Michael- "(y:n) come quick!" You hear Michael call from upstairs. You dropped everything you were doing and ran as fast as you could. "Mikey, what's wrong?" You ask. "My tummy hurts!" He whined. You walked over to him and kissed him. You raised up his shirt and started rubbing his stomach to make it better. "I don't know what I would do without you." He said. You giggled."Well, it looks like I'm not going shopping today, I'm gonna take care of you."you said. "Aw, you're making me tear up." He said wiping away the fake tear. "Love you Mikey." You said "I love you too (y/n)" you said.

____________________________

I AM UPDATING YAYY! Ugh, I hate school so much. I'm so happy, next Tuesday is my wwat in Nashville! :)