Favorite thing you do in your free time

Luke- You guys would sing together. You and Luke always liked to harmonize with each other. Luke would play the guitar while you belted out lyrics to one of the guys songs or any song you thought of.

Michael- You and Michael would play video games. Halo, Call of Duty, Watch Dogs, and whatever you would lay your hands on. Michael would get mad at you for beating him and throw pieces of candy at you. You would eventually pick them up and eat them.

Ashton- He would teach you how to play the drums. You would wake up and go into the living room and see Ashton with his drum kit set up. You would set on his lap and his hands would over lap yours, guiding you to hit the drum right. Every time you did it right you would get rewarded with a sweet kiss.

Calum- You and Calum would cook. Yes, I said cook, you and Calum were always hungry. Hungrier than Luke! You guys cooked anything you could think of. Every time you would make something wrong Calum ate it and ended up making his wrong too. He didn't want you to think you did a bad job, because he is just that sweet.

____________________________________

Hey, that Ashton imagine is almost done! :) enjoy this! Oh I have 1K reads! Yay! 😜