He makes you feel insecure

Ash: You and Ashton were getting ready to go on a date. This was for your 3 anniversary. You were up in your room getting ready and Ash was taking a shower. Looking in your closet you found a floral crop top and skinny jeans. You were a little on the 'chunky' side, but who cares what anyone says. You put on the skinny jeans, which consists of a dance. Next was your crop top. As you were putting the crop top on Ash walks out of the bathroom. You turn around and he slighty chuckles. "why are you laughing?" you asked. "you're seriously not wearing that are you? your stomach shows to much." He says. You give him a disgusting look. "you know what? Go have dinner by yourself, jerk!" you said while running to the bathroom. You got to the door and slammed it shut. Not long you heard footsteps outside of the door. "Hey babe, I'm really sorry. I was being a total douche bag and i shouldn't have been." Ash said. You slowly opened the door and he instantly ran in and hugged you. "Sorry (y/n), I love you." He said. " I love you too." you replied.
_____________________
Here's Ashton's !! Sorry I am busy and a slow writer brahhh. So I will be writing some request you made soon. I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR 21k reads!!😊😃