#Cuddles

Cuddles!

Luke: You were laying in your bed curled up in a ball. It was that time of the month again so you had severe cramps. You tried getting up but it would only hurt worse. Luke came in a laid down with you. "(Y/N) what's wrong?" He asked. You being telling him but, had a pain run through your whole body. "It's that time of th- Ow!" You got out. "Oh, I'm sorry babe, wanna cuddle?" Luke asked. You nodded your head and Luke snuggled up against your body and put his warm hands right exactly where the cramps were coming from. The heat from his hands seemed to make it better. All day you and Luke cuddled!

Calum: Calum and the boys had a week off from tour, so he decided to spend it with you.You and Calum decided to have a movie night. You set up everything you needed Candy, Food, and of course movies! Calum wanted to watch Toy story so that's what you watched. You were feeling a little cold so you grabbed a few blankets. Calum then noticed and got on the couch with you. "Cuddle?" He said. "Cuddle!" You replied.

Ashton: Ashton had gotten home from tour 2 days ago. It was rainy so you guys decided to have a lazy day. You were scrolling through Instagram when you seen a photo of someone kissing in the rain. Oh how you would love to have a kiss in the rain. Ashton sat beside you on the couch and looked very bored. "Ash, do you wanna go play in the rain?" You asked. He sat there thinking for a bit. "Sure, get your camera ready on your phone." He said. You got your camera ready and ran outside with Ashton. You were laughing and jumping around when he went over and set your camera timer for 5 seconds. He ran over to you and kissed you. You guys went inside and changed into different clothes. You then posted that picture of you guys kissing on twitter. It was so cute. You were really cold when Ashton snuggled up behind you. "Wanna spend all cuddling!" Ashton exclaimed. "Heck yeah!" You said.

Micheal: You and Michael were sitting on the couch playing video games. "Really (Y/N)? You just blew up one of the guys on our team! How stupid can you be?" He yelled.

You started tearing up and ran to your room. You were crying when you heard a small knock on the door. "Come in." You said. Michael soon came in and laid down with you. "Look, (Y/N) I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to yell at you. I love you!" He exclaimed. You rolled over and buried your head in his chest. "I love you too!" You said. "What can I do to make it up to you?" He asked. "Well, you could cuddle with me." You said. "Anything for my princess." Michael said. The rest of the day you spent cuddling.

-------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated I will update in the next day or two. Love you guys!