Ashton imagine

You and Ashton really liked making videos on your youtube channel. It was about 2:00am and you and Ashton were up watching movies and eating junk food. "Hey, (y/n) wanna make a video on your youtube channel?!" Ashton asked. You turned around and seen Ashton with puppy dog eyes. "Okay, go get the computer" you said. He rushed upstairs to grab the computer. About 3 minutes later he came back with it and set everything up. "What do you want to make a video about?" You asked him. "What about the chubby bunny challenge? Instead of carrots or marshmallows we can use sour patch kids!" Ashton exclaimed. You giggled and went into the kitchen to grab them. You came back and Ashton had already started making the video. "Hey guys, it's Ashton!! (Y/n) and I can't sleep so we decided to make a video." He said. You plopped down on the couch and Ashton explained what you were going to do with the sour patch kids. Ashton started giggling and put some divided up the candies into your hands. "Okay, on three Ash and I are going to do this." You said. "1, 2,3" Ashton yelled. You put all of them into your mouths and began making funny faces, because well, they're sour.(xD sorry for the face) Once you swallowed all of them you grabbed a bottle of water for you and Ashton. "Well, I wasn't expecting that to burn!" Ash giggled. "Well, thanks for watching! Goodnight guys!" You exclaimed. You shut down the computer and poked Ashton. "What was that for?" He asked. You shrugged and he hugged you. "I love you (y/n)." He said. "I love you too, Ash. Now I'm going to bed." You replied. He kissed you and you guys quickly went to sleep.

_________________________________

I'm sorry this took FOREVER!! Well I hope you like disssss😁 lurv you guys😜😍