Luke imagine.

This is for KatieGirl0618 I hope you like it!

-------------------------------------------------

You were sitting at home scrolling through your tumblr when you received a text from your boyfriend, Luke. He told you that he was going to visit his mum in Australia for a week and he wanted to know if it was okay with you. You texted him and told him that it was fine and that you wanted him to becareful. After texting him you decided to go take a shower and get some rest. You got in and the warm water hitting your back made you think.

When Luke left for tour, you felt so alone. He had gotten back 3 days ago. Now he is leaving again, but he is going to see his mum. Sometimes you thought he was going to leave you for someone else. You got out of the shower and got dressed. Heading into your bedroom, you laid down on your bed looking through twitter. You see a bunch of photos with Luke and another girl. All of a sudden you throw your phone down and cry.

Eventually you cried yourself to sleep. Not bothering to pick your phone up the rest of the night, you had gotten several text from Luke. 5 unread messages. "Hey Katie!" "I love you!" "Uh, Katie are you there?" "Babe! Please answer me!" "I guess you don't want to cuddle when I get home :(". You stared at your phone when your stomach growled. Getting up and going to get dressed you decided to go get something to eat downtown.

Grabbing your phone, you texted Luke back sending him the picture you had seen on twitter. You put your phone in your pocket and walked to the near by Taco Bell. As you were walking you heard some girls behind you. "Ew! I'm glad Luke is with someone else now!" One of the girls said. They started laughing as you ran back home.

When you got there you ran into the bathroom locking the door and crying. You pulled your phone out your pocket. It said you had 2 new messages from Luke. "Katie, this isn't true!" "Oh my gosh! Babe call me." They said.

Before calling Luke you heard a faint knock on the door. Opening the door you see Luke standing there. "Katie, oh my gosh! Those weren't true! I hope you know that! I love you more than anything!" He said. All you did was stand there. You went up to Luke and hugged him. He hugged you tighter, and kissed your forehead.

"Luke, I thought you were visiting your mum?" You asked. "Well I was but I wanted to come home early and see you, especially since the twitter incident." He said. You just stood there for a second. "Luke, every time you leave for tour, I think you're gonna find another girl." you said.

"Katie, you're my one and only! How could I do that?" He replied. Before you could say anything Luke crashed his lips into yours. He pulled at your shirt and separated his lips from yours. "I'll prove you're my one and only." he growled, pushing you on the bed.

-------------------------------------------------

Okay, well I got major Luke feels! I hope you like it. .