Shopping for baby clothes (cal)

You and Calum were getting ready to go to the hospital. Yes, you were in labor with you little boy. "Oh my gosh! I'm so nervous!" Calum exclaimed. You start breathing heavy as Calum put you and the baby bag in the back seat. "Cal.. Did...you... Get the... Baby hat..." You say between breaths . Calum turns around and remembers he forgot it. "I'll buy one after I take you to the hospital." He says. You soon arrive and he pulls you out. Running into the hospital he yells that you're in labor. "I'll be back soon! I'm so sorry." He says.

CALUM's POV
I walk out of the hospital and get into my car. I start it and make my way down the road to Babies R' Us . I pull in and park. Getting out I noticed they had a two for one sale. I went into the boy section and found the two cutest little hats. One read 'I'm a rock star' and the other 'my dad rules' i giggled to myself and checked out. Quickly getting in and going back to the hospital to be with (y:n)

Your POV
You've been waiting for 10 minutes for Calum. He finally comes into the door and you hold up your son. He smiles showing you the hats. "Awe Calum!! I love them." You say. You smile at each other enjoying the best moment of your lives . :)
_____________________\\\\\\\\
PLEASE READ!!
Okay, so if you liked my book please read my new preference and imagine book I will have up tonight! Thank you so much for the support and everything! I love you guys so much you don't even know :$