Chapter 42

" What's wrong, Morgan? Why are you crying? " Sanai asked.

" I'm fine.. I'm not even crying. " I said, lying.

" I know my sister.. stop lying to me! " She said.

" I think Alex is playing me! " I said crying even more.

" Playing you? What happened?? " She asked.

I started telling her all about the raw situation, about Teyana, Lauren and Taylor and about Taylor and Alex's conversation I overheard.

" Sis, you think there's maybe something you don't know. Like maybe he did plan to work it out but maybe something happened.. maybe she did something. " Sanai said.

" Or maybe Alex did something. That girl looked so darn hurt and sad. I know that look.. I know that feeling. Chris use to have me like that all the time. " I said.

" Well, you should at least talk to him about it. He seems like a good dude. If he just wanted a baby, why did he pull out in the first place? " Sanai asked.

" I dunno. Ugh! I'm staying here tonight.. where's my babies? I'm ready to go to bed. " I said.

" Meki and Zoey are in the twins' room watching a movie. Amaru is in my room with Daniel, Brittany and Carrie. They were watching Empire. " Sanai explained.

I got Amaru from Daniel and I got Zoey from the twins' room. We all snuggled in my bed. Meki wanted to stay and watch the movie so I let him. We all ended up falling asleep. Amaru was on my chest and Zoey was on my side, nearly suffocating herself.

3 Hours Later

" Morgan? Morgan? Get up! Carrie and Brittany about to fight!! " I heard in my sleep.

I opened my eyes, " Huh? Each other? For what? "

" I dunno, just come on!! " Sanai said, pulling my arm.

We walked into the living room and Carrie and Brittany was all up in each other face, pushing each other and talking junk.

" Touch something else in my room again and I'll hurt you! " Brittany yelled.

" We'll see about that. You doing all that darn talking but ain't threw a punch yet. " Carrie said, calmly.

" I'll demolish your young self! " Brittany said.

" Don't let the age or size fool you, baby girl. " Carrie said.

" Ayeeeeee.. what the hell going on? " I asked.

" I didn't know we were staying over here so when Brittany was sleep, I went in the room and took some wipes because I ran out. She gonna wake up, push me out the room, and talk all this junk.. ain't my fault you a thot! " Carrie explained.

" Thot? What age did you get pregnant at?? " Brittany asked.

" I got pregnant by the first guy I ever had sex with. You on the other hand...... everyone know you. Everyone know you ain't got walls.. that's why Malik cheating on you now! " Carrie said laughing.

" Carrie?? What the hell wrong with you?? " I yelled.

Brittany pushed me to the side, grabbed Carrie by her hair and started punching her in the face. Carrie was able to get in between Brittany's legs and slammed her. Then Carrie started getting some punches in. They were rolling on the floor, punching each other as hard as they could and calling each other the b-word.

These little girls were strong but Sanai and I tried our best to break it up. They were still swinging, trying to get to each other.

" If someone hit Sanai's stomach, I'm whooping everybody's ass!! " I yelled.