Chapter 5

Marcus, Chris's brother opened the door. He looked real tired and aggravated.

     " What? "

     He looked up and noticed it was Trayvon and Trayquan.

     " Oh wassup, nigga! "

     " Where Chris at? "

     " Shit, I don't know.. I thought he was at Morgan's place. "

     " You bullshitting, let me check for myself! "

     " You acting like the feds , yo. Get the fuck off my porch, man. "

     Trayvon pulled out his gun. Marcus simply moved to the side. Trayvon and Trayquan parted ways to look all around the apartment and like Marcus said, Chris was nowhere to be found.

     " What you want with my brother? "

     " That ain't nun of yo damn business.. now where he at?! "

     " I really don't know. Last time I seen him is when we were all at Morgan's place last night. "

     Trayquan pointed his gun at Marcus's head. " Ima ask you one last time. Where the fuck is yo big brother. "

     " Dude, seriously I don't know. "

     " Well tell him I said we're looking for him! "

     " I ain't telling him shit. "

     Trayquan shot Marcus in the leg and when he fell Trayvon shot him in the shoulder. Trayquan went around the house shooting glass and Trayvon threw and broke stuff around the house.

     " Pussy nigga! " They spit on him and left. Trayquan ran to the car but Trayvon took his slow time.

     " Yall trynna go to jail?! " Sanai said.

     " I'll do anything for yall! " Trayvon said.

     " Anything! " Trayquan said.

     We all went to Sanai's house. By the time we got there it was about eight o'clock. My little sisters Brittany and Carie had just woken up. They've been living with Sanai every since my mom got sick which is about four years now. My mom has been fighting cancer for such as long time. We told her we had the girls, we just wanted her to focus on herself and getting better. They live with Sanai because of the big house she has but they're with me almost every weekend. They are a handful for real. They make me terrified for when Zoey get their ages.

     Sanai asked me to come in the room with her because she said she needed to talk to me. She wanted me and the kids to move in with her. She wanted us to be safe and not deal with Chris. She said the kids and I could have the whole 3rd floor, her and her boyfriend would share the 2nd floor and Carrie, Brittany, Brittany's boyfriend and Baby Carter could share the 1st floor. Baby Carter was Brittany's 3 month old son.

     Every since Sanai has been taking care of Carrie and Brittany she said she doesn't want kids and hasn't had any. This is so surprising because our family is filled with kids. I have a son and a daughter, Brittany has a son, Trayvon has three boys and two girls and Trayquan has three girls and a boy. Sanai and Carrie are the only ones that doesn't. I'm praying that Carrie doesn't for a very long time. We're trying to keep her as innocent and pure as possible. If she continues to follow Brittany, we may not be able to accomplish our goal though.