Chapter 31

After Round two, there was a Round three hours later. By the time that was done it was pitch black outside and we fell asleep once again laying on top of each other naked, listening to J.Cole's new album.

I woke up to my phone nearly screaming at me. It had went off so many times and it was extremely loud. I looked at my phone to notice that I missed the call that was coming in. I missed two calls from Sanai, two calls from Trayquan, a call from Samara (Trayquan's wife), three calls from China (Trayvon's wife) and five calls from Trayvon!! Then I had hella text messages saying, " Call me! ", " Answer your damn phone! ", " You gonna really stand me up?! ", " Trayvon asking where you are.. " and " Trayvon is pissed tf off! "

My first thoughts were " why they bugging? " , " Why everybody blowing my shit up? " , " Why Trayvon need me? " , Can a bitch sleep in peace? " , and " He or anybody can be as pissed as they wanna be. "

I looked at the time.

" OH SHIT!! " I said yelled.

Chris jumped up, " What's wrong? What happened?? "

" Everybody blowing up my phone and cursing me out and I had no idea why. I was suppose to be at Club Level to help set up for Jaxon and Jason's birthday party at TEN! It's almost one!! They gonna fucking kill me! " I said as I jumped up putting on my dress.

" Okay, hurry up.. I'm gonna come too but Ima be late most likely. What time it start? " Chris asked.

" I think at two.. I gotta hurry up. I'm supposed to be bringing most of the decorations. I still gotta go home and take a shower! " I said running to my car.

I got in my car and pulled off quick. While I was at a red light, I called Trayvon and put him on speaker phone.

" What the fuck you want, yo? " He asked.

" Calm yo little ass down. I overslept.. I'm taking my shower now. I'll be there in a hour. " I said.

" Bruh, don't be late. " He said.

" I gotchu.. lemme get off this phone though. " I said.

I ran the remainder red lights. I had to hurry up. Trayvon would never forgive me if I was late, especially since I have most of the decorations.

I ran in the house and took a ten minute shower, which was really short for me. I put on a black tank top, a jumper, an army print bandana and my Bred 11's. I did all that in thirty minutes.

I went to my mom's best friend house up the street to get the cake for the party. The cake had three layers with a different superhero theme on each layer and one on the top. I went to Walmart and grabbed a lot of decorations that I figured I could put together when I got there.

I got to the party at 1:50 and rushed in with the cake and all the bags.

" Thank the Lord! " Sanai said loudly.

Trayvon walked up to me and gave me a hug, " Thank you, bruh. You know ion know nothing about this party planning shit. China had a really important meeting at work but she's been sneaking out to call and check on things. Jaxon and Jason know nothing about the party.. We're gonna wait till some more kids get here before I go get them. "

" Okay, cool. Now let's get these decorations up before all these kids get here. " I said.

Everyone was moving really fast setting stuff up for the party while the DJ worked on his kids' mix for the party.