Chapter 26

I was losing my mind but trying to stay calm at the same time!

" Brittany, can you stay here with the kids or will it be too much for you? " I asked her, talking really fast.

" Four kids and two babies most likely all night? Yes, that's too much..... " She responded.

" I'll take the twins! " Sanai said.

" I'll take Amaru and Zoey. Brittany, can you just keep the boys? Baby Carter and Meki. " I asked her.

" Yeah, that's cool. When the baby comes out, can you come get us to see him? " Brittany asked.

" Of course! " I said handing her a fifty dollar bill. " If I'm not back by morning, take him to daycare. Go get those new Jordan's from Foot Locker that comes out tomorrow. " I said handing her my card. " Get some for me, you, Carrie, Baby Omari, Amaru, Meki, Zoey and the twins. "

" Okay, no problem.. thanks, Morg. " She said.

" Meki, be good. Mommy will be back later, okay? " I said.

" Okay, mommy. Can I have money for my field trip tomorrow? We is going to the movies and then Chic-Fil-A. "

I handed him twenty dollars, " That's enough, big man? "

" Mommy, can I have a little more? " Meki asked.

I handed him a ten dollar bill, gave him a hug and kiss, and started for the door.

" Let's go Zoey and Carrie! " I yelled, as I picked up Sanai's carseat. She was getting heavier and prettier every day. I love my bundle of sunshine.

Carrie was in her room packing a bag for her and Baby Omari because she knew she'd be at the hospital for a few days. Zoey and the twins were picking out toys and blankets to take with them to the hospital like I told them to.

" We need to take separate cars. You want me to go get Cameron? " Sanai asked.

" Yeah, call him and let him know what's going on first though. " I said.

Zoey and the twins walked up to the door with their bags in their hands. When they were walking out the door with Sanai, Zoey started looking really sad like she was about to start crying.

" What's wrong, baby? " I asked.

" I want to go with the twins.. I'm going to really miss them. " She said.

" We're going to the same place though, baby.. they're coming a little bit later than us. " I explained.

" Auntie, can I ride with you and the twins? " Zoey asked Sanai.

Sanai nodded her head and Zoey ran down the driveway catching up with the twins.

As Sanai pulled off, Daniel and Chris pulled up.

" For a pregnant woman that's about to be in labor you're moving mighty slow, Carrie!! " I yelled.

I got no response so I figured she had an attitude. Chris walked in and gave me a kiss.

" Where you going? " He asked.

" To the hospital.. Carrie's water broke. " I said.

" Oh shit! Can I go? Daniel is leaving and my car is still at our house. " He asked.

" Yeah, I don't care.. just don't get on my nerves. " I said.

He started licking on my neck, " This is get on your nerves? "