Chapter 45

3 Months Later...

Morning sickness is the struggle. I've never dealt with this with any of my kids. I have gotten sick a few times but not like this. Everything makes me sick; smells, food, etc. It's weird because I'm not emotional at all and I don't have a bad attitude or temper. I can never sleep. I toss and turn all night. Usually I give up and decide to just watch TV or write down baby names. I have a loooooong list of baby names. We don't find out what we're having until next month so there's boys' and girls' names for right now. Alex wakes up freaking out all the time because I always wake up in the middle of my sleep and throw up. Everytime I actually get some sleep, I wake up and throw up every few hours.

I'm actually showing a little. I have a little pouch that isn't noticeable to everyone but of course, I know it's there. As I'm falling asleep, Alex rubs my stomach every night and talk to the little creature inside of me.

" Hey. You in there? Make sure you take your time coming out of there. We want you to come when you're ready. " He often says.

We argue all the time about what I'm having because he wants a girl and I want a boy. Sometimes he calls the baby " little princess " and I tell him to say " little prince " instead.

" I got three boys, I want another baby girl! " He always says.

" I have two girls, I want another baby boy! " I always say back mimicking him.

" Ugh! Whatever! You're having another girl! " He says.

" Nah, I'm having a boy! " I always say back.

" No, you're not! " He say.

" Yes, I am! " I respond.

And it never ends!

I was laying on the bed after I dropped Amaru, Zoey and Baby Omari off at daycare. Alex was sleeping beside me, snoring like a grizzly bear. He had been in the studio all night, recording some stuff. He was working on his first CD. When he got home, three o'clock in the morning, I was throwing up and crap. He stayed up with me until I could finally fall back asleep, which wasn't until about five o'clock in the morning. We both got the kids ready at seven and had them at the daycare and Meki to school by eight. We were both extremely tired. Since I couldn't get back to sleep, I just relaxed next to my snoring baby.

" I ain't like them other n*ggas.. and I ain't boutta play no games witcha.. you know what your problem is.. you don't ever see the big picture.. oooh-weee, I want you to take me serious.. oh, babeeeeeey, I want you to take me serious.. " My phone started ringing.

" Hello? " I answered.

" Hey, this is Miss London.. Zoey's daycare teacher. " The woman said on the phone.

" Hi! What wrong?" I asked, in a concerned voice.

" Zoey has been cutting up for the last hour. She's fighting her classmates, telling me ' no ' and screaming and yelling nonstop. " Miss London explained.

" Wow! That isn't like her at all. Do you know what's wrong? " I asked.

" She yells and tells me to leave her alone everytime I try to talk to her. " Miss London said.

" Okay, I'll be up there shortly. " I said.

When I started to get up, I caught a mean cramp in my back. I started to grunt and hold my back.

Alex woke up and jumped out the bed, " What's wrong?? You okay? "

" I have a bad cramp in my back. It feels like someone punched me hard as shit in my spine. " I started to explain.