Chapter 5: Reborn, the Greatest Hitman on Earth

'Ah...today's the day when the spawn of Satan comes.'

Tsuna chuckled silently as he threw his bed sheets off.

A flicker of Sun flames brushed against his senses.

'Here already? As expected of Reborn.'

The brunet slowly made his way out of his room, yawning into his hand.

~~

"Ara? Tsu-kun?"

The said brunet turned around to look at Nana, who had surprise and joy clear on her face.

Tsuna was currently cooking, one hand holding a pan filled with pancakes and the other was holding a spatula.

The Decimo gave a polite nod to Nana while smiling warmly; she interpreted it as, 'Good morning'.

"You're making breakfast, Tsu-kun?"

The brunet nodded his head and smiled softly to the older brunette while placing the finished pancakes into empty plates.

Nana smiled brightly, sighing mentally.

'Thank you, Kami-sama, for making my Tsu-kun happy again.'

A tear quickly rolled down her cheek before Tsuna could even notice it.

'Please continue to protect my Tsu-kun from his brother...'

~~

Tsuna gazed at the thermos, which was filled with hot espresso, in his hand, smiling amusedly.

'It's almost like a peace offering to the spawn of Satan.'

The brunet shook off his thoughts as he started to head to school.

After walking for a few minutes, Tsuna mentally raised an eyebrow when he felt Sun flames following him.

'Oh? I'm positive that Takahiro-kun should be the one to be Vongola Decimo...'

Suddenly, the source of the Sun Flames dashed ahead of Tsuna before stopping at the corner that the brunet was about to turn on; the Decimo sweatdropped.

'What are you planning, Reborn?'

Tsuna slowly made his way around the corner and saw...

...Reborn dressed in baby-blue clothes with a blanket wrapped around him.

The brunet didn't know if he should run away as far as he could or just stand there and laugh his butt off.

Probably the former, so he could live longer.

Sunset-orange eyes drifted to the note by the baby bundled in a blanket; he opened it.

''To whoever finds this baby, please take care of him, for I can no longer support him. -The mother of this child.' ......WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!?'

Tsuna gave Reborn a wary glance, and the brunet could've sworn--no, he knew--that the spartan smirked at him for a millisecond.

The Decimo facepalmed mentally.

'What should I do...?'