Chapter 29: Battle of the Sky Pt. 2

<<(With Kyoya)>>

There was a loud sigh before the skylark sat up; he still felt a little stiff with the poison in his veins.

Kyoya got up and destroyed the tower to get the Cloud ring.

He injected it into the watch so he could be cured.

The ravenet then went on his way to the school.

<<(With Hayato)>>

'That skylark's just taking his merry old time to get here...'

Hayato grumbled mentally as he waited for Kyoya to get the Storm ring.

"H-Hey."

Hayato turned his head--he made it look like it took some effort--to look at Bel, who was grinning creepily despite the pain.

"I-I know you're j-just acting.  Ushishishi..."

Hayato blinked his eyes in surprise as Bel smirked.

"Y-You made it look l-like I snatched the ring from you.  Th-The Prince doesn't like f-fakers."

Hayato sighed and crossed his arms with no strain in sight; he dropped his act.

"Tch."

Clunk.

The two looked up to see a certain skylark slide the window open and jump in; Hayato sat up and rubbed his back--lying down on a rock-hard surface can be a bit painful.

"Took you long enough."

"Hn."

Kyoya helped the other up before grabbing the Storm ring and injecting it into the watch before walking over to Bel.

"U-Ushishishi...are you going to k-kill me?"

Kyoya merely grunted before injecting the ring into the prince's watch; Bel blinked in surprise as he felt the pain fade away.

"What are you doing?"

"Hn." (Curing you.)

With that, Kyoya jumped through the window and left them.

Hayato sighed as he started to walk away, but he had to tilt his head slightly to avoid a few knives to the head.

"Ushishishi~like I'm going to let you go so easily just because you cured me."

The bomber sighed once more as he turned to face Bel.

"I knew you would say that..."

<<(With Tsuna)>>

"X-Stream."

Tsuna made a vortex of Sky flames to deflect Xanxus's bullets--so far, no Sky was injured.

Xanxus growled lowly before propelling himself quickly towards Tsuna, aiming his pistol directly at the brunet's forehead.

Tsuna smirked before catching the gun between his hands; Xanxus raised an eyebrow when the hands were shaped like a diamond.

"Zero-point Breakthrough: Custom."

Xanxus widened his eyes as his flames got sucked in by Tsuna; the ravenet distanced himself from Tsuna.

Tsuna felt the energy thrum through his body as he opened his eyes; the brunet smirked as his sunset-orange eyes switched to a light-lavender.

Xanxus widened his eyes further.

'Cloud flames!?'

Tsuna sighed as purple flames burst from his forehead and hands.

"It's time we get serious now...Xanxus-san."

(O.D.D.- Gomen for the short chapter....my Grandma is going to have a stomach surgery...please pray for her... ("_')