Chapter 18: Night Time Walk

Tsuna sighed as he ran a hand through brown locks, chuckling at the sight before him.

"How adorable..."

His Guardians were asleep; all cuddled up with each other.

Kyoya was on the biggest couch, and Chrome was leaning against it with Mukuro holding her hand while sleeping beside her.

Hayato was on the cushioned chair with Lambo sleeping in his arms.

Takeshi was leaning back against the wall with Ryohei sprawled over his legs.

Everyone was asleep.

Tsuna chuckled softly once more as he went upstairs and brought a few blankets back down; he covered them all up while making sure not to disturb their sleep.

After doing this, he felt a Sky flame--and something more...sinister--brush against his senses; his hair stood up slightly on his neck.

Tsuna sighed softly as he walked over to the doorway.

'Natsu.'

'Gao?'

'Get ready. I'll be needing my ring for this fight.'

'Gao!'

~~

Tsuna's face became stoic as he walked through the neighborhood roads; street lights slowly started to flicker on.

He ignored all of this as he turned a corner.

A few minutes later, he came upon a familiar forest; the brunet trudged through despite the darkness that surrounded him.

Using his senses, he came upon the mountain he used to train at in his own world; he quickly flew up to the top.

When he landed, he dusted his jeans off as his glowing eyes zeroed in on the other person that was there.

"Hello, Iemitsu."