Chapter 16: The Varia Pt. 3

Tsuna let Lightning flames flow into his right arm to enforce it as he blocked a blow from a parabola.

Levi growled as he pulled out another parabola, charging a ball of electricity at the tip.

The brunet saw that and chuckled softly, standing up straight while slouching slightly as he made his hand into a gun shape, pointing his index finger at the ground as a yellow glow surrounded it.

'I don't have a gun, shucks. It would've been much more cooler...'

He shot two Sun flame orbs into the ground; Levi snorted.

"Where are you shooting, scum!?"

Tsuna smirked as he murmured his attack.

'Hope you don't mind me stealing your attack, Reborn.' "Chaos Shot."

The two Sun flame 'bullets' shot up from the road and grazed Levi's shoulders, hitting a nerve to cause the man to drop his parabolas.

Levi's gaped at Tsuna as his arms hung limply at his sides.

"H-How--?"

The brunet smirked as his eyes glowed slightly in the setting sunlight.

"Sec~ret~Levi-san~!"

Bang!

Tsuna grunted as he dodged a bullet coated in Flames of Wrath, standing defensively in front of the children once more.

"Trash."

The brunet lifted his head to see Xanxus on his throne--Tsuna snickered inwardly at the sight--and the rest of the Varia behind him.

Levi quickly got down to one knee and bowed in front of Xanxus.

"I'm sorry, Boss. I'm almost done with taking down this, scum."

Xanxus snorted and let his crimson eyes drift over to Tsuna, who was looking at them with...amusement?

"Who the f*** are you, trash?"

Tsuna smirked as he stuffed his hands into his pockets, he gazed coolly at them as he stood up to his full height; his sunset-orange eyes glowed slightly.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi. And...you are...?"

"Xanxus. Leader of the Varia, trash."