Chapter 1: Together Till the End

"Get out of here, Hayato-kun!"

A silveret--Gokudera Hayato, Storm Guardian of Vongola Decimo--vehemently shook his head.

"I can't leave you, Tsuna-sama!"

The said brunet grit his teeth, clutching his bleeding side before turning to his other companions.

"Takeshi-kun, take Haya--!"

"Haha, no way, Tsuna~!"

Tsuna--Sawada Tsunayoshi, Vongola Decimo--sweatdropped before frowning.

"I'm serious Takeshi-kun."

A raven--Yamamoto Takeshi, Rain Guardian of Vongola Decimo--with hazel-gold eyes dropped his smile and gazed at Tsuna evenly.

"As am I, Tsuna."

"We EXTREMELY can't leave you alone Otouto!"

Another silveret--Sasagawa Ryohei, Sun Guardian of Vongola Decimo--came charging into the battlefield.

"Hn.  The boxing-omnivore is right, Omnivore."

Another raven stepped forwards, silver-blue eyes narrowed with slight worry for the injured brunet.

"Kufufufu~we cannot abandon our Sky, Tsunayoshi-kun."

"We won't leave you, Boss."

An indigonet and a purplenette--Rokudo Mukuro and Dokuro Chrome, the two Mist Guardians of Vongola Decimo--with matching *cough*pineapple*cough* hairstyles went up to Tsuna to wrap illusionary bandages around his wound.

"We'll never leave your side, Tsuna-nii."

A teen with curly, raven locks gazed at Tsuna determinedly with his electric-green eye; the other eye was closed lazily.

"Mina..."

Tsuna's sunset-orange eyes glowed softly, and he smiled warmly.

"Thanks."

They all turned to face their enemies, backs facing each other.

"We'll stick with each other till the end, yeah?"

"Hai/Yup/EXTREME YES/Hn/Kufufufu/Mm/Yeah!"

~~

"W-We did...it...cough."

Tsuna smiled despite his deadly wounds; he was slowly dying.

The others also smiled, smirked or grinned...

...but all were bearing grievous wounds.

Tsuna coughed once more, blood dribbling down his chin.

"L-Let's all...watch...th-the fire..works...toget...her....once.....mor...e."