Chapter 45: Tsuna vs. Genkishi

(O.D.D.- I added Tsuna Awakens OST.  It's slightly fast-forwarded, but it's the best I could get. (~_~ ; ) )

Tsuna's Sky flames glowed brighter as he charged at the purple-armored illusion.

He threw a punch, dispersing the illusion once it made contact.

Tsuna paused and floated before lowering himself to the ground, causing Spanner to also land.

The Decimo watched as indigo mist started to collect in one point of the room; the brunet smiled slightly as he untied the rope that was around his waist.

"Spanner-san, I would like you to stay out of this battle."

The blonde shrugged in response, sitting on the ground by a wall, pulling out a computer and typing on it, placing his bag on the side along with his parachute.

"Not like I would be that much of a help."

Tsuna smiled back at the other.

"Could you probably hack into the cameras in this area and keep them off? I don't want people to see any of my moves in this battle."

Spanner grunted before nodding, fingers moving quickly on his keyboard.

Tsuna tossed the rope to the side and looked up at his new opponent.

"You shall not pass from this point."

The mist took form.

Genkishi stood there in the air, arms crossed.

His eyes narrowed into slits as he glared at the brunet.

"Cease your useless attempts to fight.  You can simply come quietly and hand over the Vongola Sky ring."

Tsuna continued to smile; the orange flame on his forehead flickered gently.

"Maa, sorry, but I can't.  I got my friends waiting for me, so I'm not allowed to back down."

Genkishi merely blinked.

"So be it."

The ravenet drew two of his swords as Tsuna flew up to meet him in the air.

The brunet narrowed his sunset-orange gaze as he cocked a fist back.

Tsuna went at a medium pace than his normal fighting speed; his gloved fist met metal.

There was a resounding 'clang' that echoed throughout the area.

Tsuna quickly backed up and flew up higher into the air.

He ignited his hands above his head to send him downwards at Genkishi.

The brunet spun slightly in the air as he descended quickly.

Tsuna used his momentum to land an axe kick at Genkishi's head.

The ravenet quickly brought both of his blades up in an 'X' to block the kick; Genkishi narrowed his eyes in annoyance when he found himself slide back slightly.

Tsuna retracted his leg and flipped backwards into the air.

The brunet's hands then formed into 'guns'; the Decimo aimed his pointer fingers at the ravenet.

"X Bullets."

Small, orange orbs of flame darted towards Genkishi.

The swordsman narrowed his gaze and quickly blocked the bullets with his blades.

A thin layer of Indigo flames surrounded his blades.

With a swing of his arm, he sent condensed flames flying at Tsuna.