Chapter 33: Bonding Skies

"..."

Tsuna stared into onyx eyes.

"..."

Reborn simply stared back while holding a Leon-hammer; Tsuna sighed softly.

"...Were you planning to hit me with that?"

The infant made Leon turn back into his lizard form.

"No...."

The brunet mentally rolled his eyes and chuckled as he sat up, allowing the hitman to hop onto his head.

"I see..."

~~

"Xanxus-nii!  Yo!"

Tsuna waved his hand happily at the ravenet, who was sitting in a chair with Nono right next to him.

The three were currently at the Namimori Hospital; they decided to meet in the garden.

Reborn had left during breakfast time, saying something about meeting with old friends.

Tsuna pulled a chair back and smiled brightly at the two, sitting down next to them.

"Father-son bonding?"

Nono looked at the ground guiltily while Xanxus sighed, bopping the elderly man on the head lightly.

"Don't look like that, Jii-san.  It's pissing me off."

The old man looked at Xanxus with surprise; the ravenet sighed.

"I forgive you.  Stop making that kicked-puppy look."

Tsuna smiled as Nono relaxed slightly.

Xanxus huffed as he glanced over at Tsuna.

"So, Tsunayoshi, mind giving me details on these past events?"

The brunet hummed, glancing at the Nono of the Vongola Famiglia.

Understanding the look, Xanxus sighed before looking at the old man.

"Gomen, Jii-san.  We'll have to leave you for a bit."

(O.D.D.- I just made Xanxus-san apologize to someone. ∑(Д))
(Xanxus- ...You're f****** dead, brat. (−_−))
(O.D.D.- Gomenasai! >_<)

Nono simply smiled warmly and nodded to the two, allowing them to leave him as he took a sip from the cup of tea on the table.

Xanxus stuffed his hands into his jeans as Tsuna followed from behind.

When the two were alone, Xanxus repeated his question, and Tsuna answered.

"Hm...apparently, after dying in our own world, our souls were transported to this parallel world.  Our parallel-selves also died in this world when our souls were transferred to their bodies."

Xanxus hummed softly, looking up at the sky above.

"...It's the same for your Guardians?"

"Hai."

".....Should I just kill my Guardians so the Guardians that I know will come to this world?"

"He** no!"

Xanxus smirked.

"Just joking, Tsunayoshi."

Tsuna huffed and crossed his arms.

The brunet also glanced at the sky.

Soon, a gray dove came fluttering in and landed on Tsuna's shoulder.

The brunet looked at the bird as it cooed softly at him before flying away; Xanxus raised an eyebrow to the other.

"What did he say?"

Tsuna was frowning before smiling brightly.

"Hm...nothing for you to worry about..."

~~

Tsuna rolled onto his stomach as he placed his chin onto his pillow.

He frowned slightly before rolling back onto his back; he looked at the ceiling.

'...Byakuran-nii doesn't know us.  For some reason, he can't connect to his parallel self--the one that I know.'

The brunet sighed softly.

"So...we're going to be enemies once more, Byakuran-nii?"