Chapter 8: The Storm Tests the Fake Sky

*You already gave Hiro-kun the note?*

"Hai, Tsuna-sama!"

The brunet hummed thoughtfully; his intuition was acting up slightly.

*Please be careful...I have a bad feeling about something...*

Hayato narrowed his eyes and nodded; he knew that if Tsuna sensed something bad, then it would happen.

~~

"Stupid baby!  Why the he** am I here!?"

Reborn tugged his fedora down to hide his angry, onyx eyes.

"Shut up, Baka-Hiro."

The dark-haired brunet sweated as he snapped his mouth shut at the amount of killing intent that Reborn produced.

Hayato hid a smirk behind his hand as he lit a cigarette.

'Gomen, Tsuna-sama, I'll make sure to take a break from smoking for a month after this one.'

Hayato blew a puff of smoke in the air before giving a leveled gaze to Hiro.

"You're the next Vongola Decimo?  Pathetic."

Hiro twitched violently and glared at Hayato, who gazed at him with indifference.

"Che!  You're just a f****** worm!  Like you can do anything!  I'm the great Takahiro--nothing stands in my way!"

Hayato frowned at the other's arrogance.

'Vongola will surely fall with this one as its leader.' "...You don't deserve the title."

"Hah!?"

"There is someone much more suited than you, and it is not me."

Reborn blinked his eyes in surprise.

'Another Sky?  Such flames are rare though...how did Hayato find another Sky?'

Hayato gave a brief fond smile at the thought of his Sky before turning a serious expression on Hiro.

"Come, Sawada Takahiro.  Show me what you've got."

Hiro growled before sending a messy punch at Hayato's head; the silveret stepped to the side and took a long drag from his cigarette.

"Sloppy."

Hiro glared at the other before sending a kick at Hayato's head.

The silveret caught the foot and swung the other into the tree that Reborn was sitting in; Hayato hasn't even used his dynamites yet.

Hiro rubbed his head before sending a scowl to Reborn.

"Help me out, you stupid baby!"

Reborn gripped the Leon-gun in his hand; he hadn't shot the boy yet with a Dying Will bullet, and he sorely wanted to shoot the brunet with a real bullet.

Bang!

The Dying Will bullet was fired, and Hiro's eyes were widened with shock, since he had never thought that Reborn would 'kill' him.

(O.D.D.- I'm putting the Confession and the Kendo Match in later on.  Gomen if you're confused on the timeline of this story! (-; ))

Hiro's head snapped back and he fell to the ground; his thoughts quickly flashed through his mind.

'I didn't get to--!'

There was silence.

Suddenly, his clothes ripped off leaving his underpants.

A Sky flame burst on Hiro's head as his eyes became fierce.

"REBORN!  I'LL KILL DAME-TSUNA WITH MY DYING WILL!"

Hayato dropped his cigarette out of shock.

Hiro quickly dashed away from the scene as Hayato hastily gathered his wits.

'Sh**!  Tsuna-sama's in danger!'

Reborn was already after his student, clicking his tongue.

'I'm gonna murder that idiot and his equally-stupid father.'

~~

Tsuna flipped a page in his book, leaning against the entrance of the school gate, waiting for Hayato.

Suddenly, his Hyper Intuition kicked in, and he rolled to the side to avoid a skull-crushing punch to the head.

The blow destroyed a chunk of the school wall.

'O-ho~Kyoya's gonna be pissed~!'

Tsuna ran a hand through his hair as he looked up to see Hiro, who was in Dying Will Mode; the brunet sighed.

'So that's the cause of my headache.  I had a feeling that Hiro-kun would do this if he were shot with a Dying Will bullet...his interactions with me were always negative.'

Tsuna lazily raised an arm to block a kick from Hiro.

The older brunet growled and sent a flurry of punches at Tsuna.

"Die, die, die, die!"

Tsuna narrowed his sunset-orange eyes and dodged every single punch.

The younger brunet sighed before catching the taller boy's fists in each hand; Hiro struggled to get out of the grip.

"You have a long ways to go, Hiro-kun."

Tsuna head-butted the other, effectively knocking the older brunet out.

The Dying Will flame disappeared, and Hiro crumpled to the floor.