Missing Someone

(Kirstie's Pov)

After Scott tortured me with tickles earlier, I managed to escape the rest of the group. I went to sit on my bed.

We have a show in New York tomorrow, but I'm not really feeling up to it. I've been thinking about how much I miss Jeremy. He's been texting me recently, but stopped with his usual routine of 'Hey beautiful' or 'Good luck on your next show!'.

All he said today so far was just;

'Hey Kirstie'

That's not really like him. Also, it was 9 hours ago, and since then I have sent my usual ecstatic reply, literally 8 seconds later, and he didn't say anything back.

I'm in my pouty Kirstie mood today. Maybe the group should so something fun, and go exploring the outer New York area before our show tomorrow.

I decide to get up and find the rest of ptx.

(Scott's Pov)

I'm just sitting up front with Genevieve, when someone with small hands covered my eyes.

"Kirstie..."

"Um, It's Mitch" she stuttered, trying to imitate Mitch's high-pitched voice. She couldn't fool me. She just ended up laughing.

"Kirstie..." I said again, "what do you want?"

I turn to face her behind me, and she smiles.

"SCOTT!" She practically screamed in my face. Something has gotten her excited.

"Woah, slow down princess, my ears hurt" Kirstie just giggle and covered her mouth.

"Sorry, just can we call a group meeting?" what does she want?

"Uh, sure." I get up from my seat, and Kirstie looks unhappy, she was taller than me when I was sitting down.

"I'll get Mitch, and you get mom and dad?" she asked me, and I nodded, laughing a little at our inside joke for the two other members.

We separated ways when we passed the door, I went to the back area of the bus, and Kirstie went outside.

(Kevin's Pov)

"Hey Avi, do you think we should practice all day? I mean, like our show's tomorrow-"

Avi just stared at me, he can kinda just tell you everything he wants to say, but with his expression.

"So, is it a no?"

"Kev, all you want to do is work."

I don't really. I wanted something else. I wanted someone else. Which, I'll never get.

I sighed, just when Scott came in the room.

(Mitch's Pov)

The tour bus was stopped for the day, or at least for a few hours. So I took advantage of that and decided to take a walk. I just needed to clear my head, and why not just go walking along the highway for an hour?

I've only been gone for...

I look at my watch, "Oh, shit!" I turn around and head back, I should have been back an hour ago.

I wonder if anyone's looking for me.

Well, I'm looking for someone. I'm missing somebody. Travis broke up with me month ago now, but for some reason I'm just confused now, and I don't know what to do. I haven't texted him, I haven't tried talking to him, so the only other option is to ignore him the same way he's ignoring me. Right now, I just need somebody. Just anybody.

"Mitch!"

Ok, I needed someone but I wasn't asking for Kirstie. But I could cope with her, and more than enthusiastically.

"Hey, sorry I got sidetracked."

She pants a little before answering back, she must have been running.

"Kirst, did you come to find me? " Her breathing turns to a calm rhythm.

"Yeah, actually I did. I can't believe you came this far out, you don't really walk unless you have to."

It wasn't really funny, but she laughed her cute laugh, which is very contagious.

"But, sorry. I should have come back sooner."

She laughed and took my hand. It was November and of course she just had to forget her coat. I pulled her closer to me, hoping she would warm up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, so maybe I can update everyday, or at least every few. But, thanks for reading. Next chapter might come in a few days or so.