Told Me

OH MY GOD 1K! I'm sorry I haven't updated recently, so I have been working really hard today to write you guys a chapter. Here it is!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Scott's Pov)

Mitch and Kirstie have gone out together, Kevin's busy and Avi's sleeping, so I don't have anyone to talk to.
I pull out my phone, and scroll through my calling history. I click the last number on the list, and it starts dialling.

"Hello?"

Surprised, I dropped my phone.

It took me a while before I could get down from my bunk, and pick it back up again. The call has been ended, and I have a text from the same number.

'Scott?' It reads.

'Who is this?' I reply.
'Its Tori. Why are you calling me?"

Oh, it's Tori. Neat.

Scott: I don't really have anyone to talk to...
Tori: Don't you have a whole entire band of people to talk to?

She laughed, and I'm glad I called her. And glad that she texted me.

Scott: They're all busy. Are you?
Tori: Not really...
Scott: Ok that's good, I guess

There was silence for a while, or the texting version of silence, until Tori broke it.

Tori: Aren't you guys on tour?
Scott: yeah, we're passing by California now.
Tori: Oh, I'll be in Nevada for a while.
Scott: Our next show's in Nevada!
Tori: Would you mind if I stopped by your hotel, or something while you're there?
Scott: Tori, I would love that!

I probably came off as way too eager to see her, but I haven't seen Tori in so long!

I checked back at my phone, and she asked what day would be best for us. Smiling as much as I possibly could, I tell her 'The 29th or 30th of feb.'

My phone slips out of my hand and onto my bed, and I lay back.

You know what? Being in Pentatonix is amazing.

(Kirstie's Pov)

I feel really bad. Mitch and I went out to go shopping once the tourbus stopped for a few hours. We're both Scott's best friends, and we left him behind. I didn't really think of why when we left, but all of a sudden I was with Mitch, and only Mitch.

Don't get me wrong, I totally like being with him, but I've gotten several texts and calls from Scott, saying he's bored, and we're still half an hour from the tourbus.

Oops!

(Mitch's Pov)

Kirstie and I went for a walk, but I had other things in mind.

I asked Kirstie if she would like to go shopping earlier, and almost immediately after the tourbus stopped for an hour. We've only been out for 20 minutes, when I get a text from Scott.

Scott: WHERE ARE YOU, I'M LIKE DIEING HERE!

Kirstie looked over her shoulder to see why I stopped, but I decided to put my phone down and give her my full attention.

"Mitch?" She says as I catch up. 

"Yeah?" Hopefully we want to talk to each other about the same thing.

"Can we talk?" I nod, and try to hide my excited smile as I finally get to tell her!

She sits down on a bench on the street, and motions to the seat beside her. Is it bad that I try to sit as close to her as possible?

(Kirstie's Pov)

"Kirst, I just wanted to tell you something first..." I hope he doesn't have a new boyfriend... I wanted to talk to him about why I'm spending all my time with him.

He looks at me nervously, before continuing. 

"I know this sounds weird, but I needed to come out..." This is getting a little confusing...

"You did several years ago," I laugh. He laughs too, but this time he looks serious.

"No, Kirstie I mean-" I nod my head, waiting for him to continue, "Yes, I am gay but not strictly gay..." He trailed off.

My face lights up but I look for a way to hide it. I pull him into my arms, just thinking;

'So glad he told me first.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this while playing Rose Gold, Misbehavin' and Water over and over again. What's your favourite?