Chapter 18/ New Start

The next morning I made breakfast for the girls and I. Also I picked out their clothes and touched up their hair.

"Thank you Ms.".Jordan said.

"Call me Serena." I said as we were finishing up. I then washed the dishes and we headed to the car. "So girls, I figured we could get all the boring stuff out the way and then go have fun."

"That's fine with us, right Jada?" Jordan said while looking back at her sister. I went to the school administrative office and got the girls registered for school. It was a long process but they were in, but I wanted them to start immediately so they wouldn't be behind on anything. I then went to the schools so they could get a schedule and meet their teachers.

"Hi, I'm Mrs. Flowers." one of the teacher's said. She seemed very sweet and innocent. And she was the youngest in the kindergarten center.

"Hello, I'm Serena, and this is Jada. She's going to start tomorrow." I said. We talked for a moment, and filled out some papers. I even got her folder and a list of things she needed to start. The next place was Jordan's School. Both schools were on the same side of town.

Jordan's School was called "Townsend Harris High school", which had two sections. Jordan was in the Elementary part. We met all of her teachers and she filled out some questionnaires while I explained the moving process with them.

After that, I went to the children's clinic and made them appointments for a physical and filled out some more paperwork. I even went to the pediatric dentist also. I had to get everything out the way. I called Shaniya to see if she could go over to the Aunt's house to get Medicaid cards, social security cards, and their birth certificates.

About five hours later we arrived at the shopping center, where they had different stores and across the street was the mall.

"So girls, we can go shopping and go get some food. That sounds good?" I asked them. The both were smiling ear to ear. I laughed and headed to the mall.

When we arrived, we went to Justice, which were all Jada's sizes.

"Hello, welcome to Justice. If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to ask." This nice cashier stated.

"Matter of fact, We are trying to shop for school clothes." I told her.

"She looks like a small, just follow me and I can get you started." She said. We then picked out several different outfits, some little jewelry, and some cute purses. We went to check out and headed to the next store.

Jordan had a girly type of style, I could tell she couldn't show it off, so I made sure that it was age appropriate but cute for her. She got a couple of shoes, some cute tops and some jewelry. After going to several different stores we were all tired and hungry. We put the bags in the car and went to the food court. We all ordered our food and sat down to eat.

"So do you guys want to share rooms? Or would you like your own room?" I asked them

"Just separate beds, these rooms are huge. We can share, we always shared rooms." Jordan said. I nodded my head and decided that I would buy Jada a twin bed and Jordan could keep the queen size bed.

After that we went to Wal mart, got some school supplies and  a bedroom set and some things to decorate their room and bathroom. Jordan grabbed a few posters and Barbie dolls for Jada. I even went to the furniture store for Jada a twin sized bed and paid extra to get the same day deliver. When we got home we hung up all of their clothes, while the movers set up Jada's bed and we put away everything. We then started to decorate the room, starting with the rugs and putting glow in the dark star stickers around the room. When everything was completed we all went downstairs, and watched a movie then eventually led to us falling asleep.

Meanwhile Dominic was in ATL at the strip club with his homeboys.
"Dawg, I know you're only here cause your having problems with Serena. Just go talk to her" Tyrone said.

"Naw, bro stay here and enjoy this lap dance." He said, while drinking and throwing money at the stripper. He was hurt cause Serena didn't want him. But she did, he just didn't know that. He didn't like being turned down, so he turned away.

"Your gonna regret this." Tyrone told him as he got up and headed to the room. Dominic looked at him and followed.

"Ty, hold up." Dominic said. "I need you to keep an eye on her when we get back to New York. I have to keep her safe and she don't want me around." He said as they were heading back to the room.

"You want me to watch her every move?" Tyrone asked and Dominic nodded his head. "Ok, but promise me you'll talk to her soon man."

"Man I am, just need to give her time."

"Ok. One more thing, what if she really doesn't want you Nico? You can't keep this sad act on, yo soldiers need you." Tyrone explained to him.

After our nap, I ordered us Chinese and started making some phone calls to a couple of my clients.

"Hey, the foods here." Jordan said. I handed her the money and continued doing some work. She brought me my food and they went back in the kitchen. I missed Dominic and was too stubborn to tell him that. After finishing a couple things, I headed downstairs and ate dinner with the girls.

*Ding dong*

"Who is it?" I asked, while walking to the door.

"Amber, Shaniya, and Monica." I unlocked the door and they came in. "

"Hey Ladies , What's going on?" I asked them.

"Word is, Dominic is in Atlanta with his baby mama, you know the girl you fought."

"Uhh, and your telling me this becau-"

"Because bitch, we know you care about dude ass." Shaniya said, interrupting me. "Now look, we are going to find you a new boo. Cause you being cooped up in this house ain't gone cut it." She said.

"First of all, I'm over him. Plus I have a new editions to the family." I said while smiling.

"Bitch no! Your pregnant? Not by that son of a bitch who raped you." Amber said while pacing the floor.

"Calm down Amber, I'm talking about one of my client's daughters. Jordan and Jada." I said while laughing. Monica looked at me and said, "You actually are going to take care of them? I thought you was bullshitting." She said.

"No, I'm serious as a heart attack . So you bitches are Aunties." I said making them all look at me funny. "Girls, Ya'll come here." they ran in the living room and stood beside me. "Girls, I would like ya'll to meet my bestfriends, Amber, Shaniya, and Monica."

"Hello, I'm Jordan.. this is my baby sister Jada." Jordan said while she gave each of them a hug. We all then sat down and caught everybody up on what happened.

Meanwhile Dominic was in Atlanta stacking his money up, he had several kilos and was ready to get home.

"We straight now thug. Get these niggas hooked on some new shit when we get home." Dominic said, while shaking hands with Tyrone. As they got on their private plane, heading To a small house on the outskirts of New York. Everything was running smoothly, He left Speedo in charge of the traps and all the people on the corner. If any money came up short, that was his ass.