Chapter 39|I Got You

After leaving the bar, I had a choice to make. My head was clouded and I was stuck between doing the right thing or staying loyal to someone I loved. I knew no one deserves what Serena is going through. I could only imagine the pain she endured.

*Mel*

I finished fucking Serena, for the fifth time that night and went upstairs to close out the meeting. A nigga was tired as hell. "Ya'll ain't gotta go home, but you gotta get the fuck out of here." I yelled out while turning the music off. Everything is over you know what to do with your post. Don't let me down fools. Lets make this money." I said while cleaning up the rest of the warehouse. I looked over to Tyrone who was counting some money and writing notes down.

"Lock up here, I'm going home. Set up surveillance and them niggas outside can stay the night here to watch Shawty." I told Tyrone as I headed out the door. I picked up my phone while getting in the car, so I can call Melissa. I haven't heard from her since I ordered her to feed Serena.

"Where you at Ma, its two O'clock?" I yelled into the phone

"I'm at home nigga, where the fuck you at?" She yelled back. No lie that shit turned me on. "You better be on yo way home Melvin, don't fucking play with me." She said. I laughed into the phone and hung up. Instantly speeding to my house, I wanted to fill my baby. Melissa was my queen, she all a nigga needed, I wish she see that though.

Pulling up to the house, I got out and went into the house. Candles were lit, rose petals are spread all over the floor. Candy apples scent filled the room and it was soft music playing throughout the house.

"Lisa bring yo sexy ass out, you know I don't like waiting." I said pulling off my clothes. I walked into the room and there my beautiful queen was lying on the bed in a sexy red laced gown, with black stocking and her heals. "Damn Ma." I said. She smiled at me and for on her knees on the bed.

"Hey daddy. Come here." She motioned me to the bed and took off the rest of my clothes. "Here, put this on my body." She gave me a bottle of baby oil and got off the bed to stand in front of me. I sat on the bed and started to take off her robe. I studied her body and was amazed with what was standing in front of me. She took off her bra and began playing with her nipples.

"Rub it on me daddy." she said. I bit my lip and did what my baby girl asked me to do. I placed some oil in my hand and started on her back, moving my hands to her chest and up and down her stomach. She moaned and I put more oil on each of her thighs, removing her panties and putting oil on her butt. Massaging, kissing and licking all at once. She stood there allowing me to eat he like the candy bar she is. Melissa pushed me back on the bed and kissed my lips.

"You know you mean everything to me Melvin." She stated.

"I know Ma." I flipped her over not wanting to talk. I pushed her head down and played with her pussy. "I know I mean a lot to you Lisa, throw that pussy on daddy." I said and she did just that. Melissa arched her back and threw every ounce of pussy on me. I smacked her ass and bent down to bite on her neck.

"You love daddy's dick don't you Lisa."

"Yes daddy, fuck me hard daddy please." She yelled. Moaning out my name and taking every blow. I grabbed her waist and went to work. She jerked and shook hard. I continued to blow her walls down.

"Fuck Melissa, I'm about to nutt. Come catch this daddy's baby." I stroked in her pussy a couple more times and released on her face. I caught my breath and gathered my clothes to leave her house. I needed to stay on my toes. I called Tyrone and had him set up another meeting this time with Dominic.

"Baby why are you leaving." Melissa asked me while I hung up the phone. I went over to kiss her lips.

"I'll be back. Go get some rest before work. See you later." I said kissing her again and leaving her house.