Chapter 29| Speechless

*Shaniya*

After the funeral Tyrone and I went to his condo to have a few drinks. I ain't gone lie what we are doing is so wrong on so many levels, But if he doesn't respect his relationship neither will I. We sat and talked about me being in his corner and being that girl for him. Honestly I'm just having fun, my last relationship was draining and I refuse to go through the same. So until then I will have fuck buddies like Tyrone. After sharing some secrets and having a few more drinks, we were both hot and bothered. All was interrupted when his bitch Mia  showed up and attempted to show out. We tussled a little bit and she put up a fight. In the middle of us fighting Tyrone is just sitting there in shock, literally the bitch grabs my hair and yank it. Knowing e I'm fro the hood, he know I am nothing like Serena. Soon as I get up and start pouncing on her ass Tyrone jerks me away from the girl. Before she could even fix her hands to swing again I was on top of her. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my body and then heard a door slam. As I get up to catch my breath I see Tyrone coming at me. "Get the fuck out" Then I was greeted to the door. I was pissed but I couldn't say much cause he was never mines. But I will not be fighting over dick, and that's something this bitch needs to be checked about. I stabbed that hoe's tires and drove off.

*Tyrone*

"Please hear me out Mia" I cried out as she started throwing glass cups at me and crying hysterically. "I hate you Tyrone, all you know how to do is fuck hoes and sell dope. Why would you drag me this far just to treat me like shit." she said as she collapsed on the couch. I went to comfort her and she shoved me back.

"No! That's it. I'm done Tyrone. Finished, you can have the bitches, cars, and clothes and all that other bullshit you got cooking in this piece of shit you call a home. You made my life hell and I refuse to keep moving forward like this." She said getting up and getting her keys and purse. I stopped her at the door.

"Baby your the only one that means something to me. I don't want them bitches I--"

"Fuck you, you just had that bitch in here playing Romeo. Miss me with all that." Mia screamed.

"Just give me a chance to show you that I can be that man you want me to be Mia. I can't lose you. Ole girl ain't nothing to me, a jump off from the club. Matter of fact, that's my homeboy's girl's best friend. So you know how that went down." I told her while holding her face in my hands and looking into her eyes. I know Mia loves me, she's from the hood, she can cook, clean and do hair. I met Mia in a party a while back at one of Dominic's old flings spot. It was a lingerie party and all I remember was ass and titties being in every part of that party. I see a group of girls and Mia caught my eye, out of her friends she was the only one with enough respect for herself to cover up. She played hard to get but she couldn't resist. That was 3 years ago, 3 years ago I met the girl that could potentially be my wife but I fuck up a lot.

Mia been through it all with me. From staying deep in the hood, boiling water on the stove and all, I use to hide her from my family because I didn't want her to see my lifestyle. That's what made me get in the game, fast money. I know Mia is a independent lady, she worked her ass off to get the things she deserves. I love that about her, she's perfect.

"Mia please don't leave. I thought we were done, you never responded to any message I threw at you ma', I really want us to get how we were before I got this hustle. I'm not saying the money changed you, but it definitely changed me and I wanna fix whatever I need to. I do want to be with you, you've held me down Mia. come on don't run from me now." I said to her while kissing on her forehead

I see the tears rolling from her eyes, and guilt immediately eats me up. "I'm so sorry ma' I don't wanna hurt you. Let me fix us Mia." I say wiping her tears away and kissing her soft lips.

"Its not hard Tyrone. This is the last time I swear." She said, I wanted to laugh but I knew she was serious. I do care about this girl and she know that even if I haven't said those three words.

"I promise I'm going to do right by you Mia. You won't have to worry about a thing anymore." I say she looks at me like she didn't believe me. "What Mia?"

"It's very hard to believe when that bitch was all in her and you two motherfuckers were drinking all lovey dovey in this hoe. Tell me something Tyrone. Did you fuck her?" She said getting loud. I can tell her attitude is back but stronger so I gotta get ready for every blow.

"Did I fuck her Mia? Why are you asking me that? We were not together. but since you want to know so bad Yes, I did fuck her. But I'm not on that anymore." I said looking her dead in her eyes letting her know I was serious.

"Why did you have to go fuck that girl! Huh are you dumb? Then got the nerve to want to fix things. bitch could have all types of shit and you gone fuck her? Really Tyrone I'm good. On you really, just stay the fuck out of my like Ok?" I couldn't do anything but sit there and watched her walk away. She got in her car and drove out of the parking lot. She then stopped her car and got out, my heart began to race. Knowing that Mia had changed her mind, my smile faded when she threw her promise ring I had given her when we stayed in the slum. "That nasty hoe slashed my tire on the count of you, fix my shit then Tyrone now." She screamed. I slowly turned away and walked towards my front door. "We are done, remember Mia. This was confirmation." I then slammed the door and went to roll up my blunt. I knew this wasn't the end though but I'm prepared for whatever.