Chapter|24 Please and Thank You

The next morning my head was spinning. Dealing with the girls, Amber's Drama, and now Dominic. I had too much on my mind, and I didn't know how to deal with everything at once. Back tracking with Dominic is the worst thing I could do, but I missed him. Even though we didn't have a real relationship. I called everyone off work today, I was going to do some work in my office at home.
I got up and got dressed to go visit Amber. I know she wasn't doing too well after last night. The least I could do was help her.
On my way there, I grabbed her favorite food and called Shaniya to meet me over there.
"I'm pulling up now boo." She said.
When we got there, we used our spare key and headed to her room.
"Amber?" I called out. I reached to turn on the light
"Don't! " she yelled. I turned it on anyways.
"Damn it, can you not hear?"
"I'm just checking on you. Amb---"
"Look, I don't need your pitty Serena, you two can just leave." She said without looking at us. I sat on her bed and looked at Shaniya who I could tell was annoyed.
She snatched the covers off of her and said, "I understand what your going through, but you can not take it out on us. We are here to help and we are not leaving. So get your shit together."
"Shaniya stop." I said. Amber got out the bed and threw her lamp at her. Shaniya dodged it and came towards her.
"What the fuck ? Amber you gotta chill" I said as I stepped between them.
"Shaniya don't you sit up here and act like you know how it feels to be played with , when your the one who does the playing. I'm tired of people and their bull shit. Y'all need to get the hell out of my house before I do damage." She said looking crazy as hell
"You don't know half of the shit I've been through, so don't sit here and judge me. I'll leave yo raggedy ass house. Don't call me when you need me bitch." She said as she walked out leaving Amber with a shitty face.
"Shaniya!" I yelled out. I looked back at Amber who was in tears. "Look, we are your friends. You can't fight us off. Especially me! We are the bitches that will always have your back! Don't be mad at us! Be mad at the nigga who hurt you! Forget and forgive Amber ! You're too pretty to be sitting in this room , slowly killing yourself." I said . If I really knew Shaniya , she was standing outside the door waiting for me to come after her.
"Shaniya come back in. Stop being fucking dramatic" I said . She opens the door and laughed. So did Amber.
"I got your back, you know I do. And we are here to help you through this." Shaniya said. We all hugged each other and told her to get herself together. Moments later, after cleaning and showering . She came to the kitchen and ate her food. We all laughed about last night and she even cried.
*knock*
*knock*
We all looked at the door as Amber went to open it.
"You guys, it's him." She whispered.
"I got it." Shaniya said.
"What do you want?" Was all she said before he busted through the door.
"Amber, I'm so sorry, I was drunk and wasn't thinking straight. That was the only time I've ever stepped out in you baby I swear."
She looked at him and slapped his ass "I don't know what made you think this shit was ok, but it's not Darius. What have I done wrong?!" She said with tears in her eyes.
We left the room and went to discuss what was going on.
"Amber you've done nothing wrong, you've always been here for me and you're the best thing I've came across , I'm sorry and I am serious about you Don't leave me baby please."
She stood still and looked in his eyes. She then wiped her tears away and opened the door for him to leave.
"Please go." Was all she said. He walked out and turned to talk to her and she slammed the door in his face. She then broke down and cried and cried. We came to comfort her and we all ended up falling asleep on the couch.
*Dominic POV*
I stayed in the car while Darius went up to talk to Amber. When he came back to the car I could tell my nigga was down and out.
"Just give her some time bro. She'll come around" I told him.
"I don't know, Amber is stubborn and she doesn't want me anymore. I don't know what else to do." He said while laying back in the seat. "What's up with you and Serena?" He asked me
I started the engine and shook my head. "Nothing. I have Tamia remember." I said straight up. No lie I miss having Serena around, just waking up to her was enough for me to marry her. I didn't know her long but she was very special, she was different and that's what made me attracted to her.
"Just take me home man." Darius said , and that I did.
After dropping him off I ordered some food and went to my man cave. Didn't feel like dealing with Tamia, I knew she was upset with me cause I left and didn't come home last night. But I wasn't the only one up to some shit last night, but she wasn't gonna tell me.
"So where were you?" She asked , standing in the door frame. I looked her over and she had on some booty shorts and a sports bra. I bit my lip and told her to come sit in my lap.
"I was at the trap all night baby, I was just upset when you said you were still going out." I said. She looked at me and mushed the side of my head
"So what girl did you have over there? I'm not stupid . Don't play with me!" She said while standing up and walking to the other side of the room
"Chill out with yo attitude. I don't have time for that shit. Matter fact , get the fuck out of here Tamia." I said without even looking at her.
"Fuck you !" Was all she said before walking up the stair. I followed her and said, "I guess you didn't understand me. Get the fuck out! Out of my house I'm tired of you and yo shit. You on my ass about some bitches when you was out being a hoe with yo friends." I said while throwing her shit out of the closet.
"Are you serious right now? You want me gone ? Cause when I leave I'm not coming back!" She said.
I didn't say anything. I just continued to help her pack her shit up.
After that she put all of her things in her car and drove off. I closed the door and went to clean up. Then I had to figure out a way to get Serena back.