Dominic POV

When we arrived at the hospital, Serena had passed out. I picked her up and took her inside.

"Somebody help, she's been raped and beaten, please she just passed out on our way here." I yelled, then a crowd of nurses and doctors came with a stretcher. I was so heartbroken and I felt like if I would've fought for her she would've been by my side and this wouldn't have happened. I grabbed her phone and contacted all of her friends and her parents. I knew they didn't like me but their daughter needs them right now. Her father and I exchanged words but I told him what was up and hung up on his ass, they either show or they don't.

Amber came with a bag and Shaniya was fucked up. We made her sit down while we figure out who this cat was that did this to her. My homeboys were taking a wild guess, as to who was around her the whole time because I had them scoping from time to time. An hour went by and they still haven't told us what was going on with Serina.

We all laid back and was chilling in the waiting room, when we heard screaming and things being knocked down. Amber and I rushed over to the door, to see that Serena was running in the hallway. I opened the door and rushed to her. "Serena, calm down. Your in the the hospital, I brought you here cause you were hurt." I said trying to comfort her. I picked her up and took her back to her room. She looked like she seen a ghost.

Amber picked up everything and apologized for her friend. The doctor came back in the room and hooked her IV back up and asked her a few questions. She sat there with a blank expression, so Amber answered what she knew. Then a policemen came in and wrote everything down. "Ok, we are going to do a rape kit, and hopefully find the guy who did this. Result will be rushed in, shouldn't take more than a couple of day We'll be in contact." The officer said and then left the room.

I then kissed her hand and gave her some water, Amber brushed her hair into a ponytail and put some cream on her face. She just laid there, motionless like she was dead. I felt sorry for her and wish I was there to help.

"Rena, how are you feeling?" I asked her while rubbing her forehead. I knew I was feeling this girl cause my sensitive side was coming out. She looked at me in my eyes as tears were forming in hers. I got in the bed with her and wrapped my arms around her and let her cry into my chest. Even though I knew I had to stay away from this women I could feel her pain, and I wanted to make the nigga suffer for what he did to her.

A few of her nurses and two detectives came in to do an rape kit,  Serena asked us to step out and that we all did. I didn't like their attitudes but I left anyways. I then went back to the waiting room and had a talk with my boys. "Find this nigga, and lock his ass up yo." I said. They all shook their heads and left to do the job. I sat back and waited to see Serena again. I wasn't leaving her side, I remember her being by my side so I'll return the favor. So I told the nurse to give me every update on her condition. It was too traumatic for her, so that's why she fainted, plus she was dehydrated from all the liquor. She also had a small concussion, I was so upset and hurt because I couldn't do anything to prevent that, if things didn't go down how they did, she would've been with me. I had all sorts of feelings for Serena, and I cared so much about her. I knew it would be consequences for me dating a lawyer, but I didn't look at it like that. I know Serena is feeling me, but I'm the man. I have to do something .

I went back in the room to see her and she was sleeping peacefully. The medicine they had her on knocked her out for a couple of hours. I told Amber to go get some clothes for her and take her car back to her house. She was going to stay with me until she felt better. I knew if Serena heard this plan she wouldn't like it. They decided to keep her for a week just to make sure things were running smoothly. I had her assistant email her clients and tell them that she would be out due to illness and for them to report to Sam if they needed anything. For a fact Serena would never let me interfere with her work.