Chapter 32| Shitty

Standing there in a robe, roller set and a facial in my doorway in front of Dominic. Wanting to just slam the door in his face.
"What do you want Dominic?" I said folding my arms and leaning in the door frame.
"Bitch I thought you was getting ready!" Shaniya screamed at me while grabbing her clothes out the car and walking towards the entrance to my condo.
"I am, he was just leaving." I said attempting to turn around. He placed his hand on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry for how I've been acting. You know I'm having a hard time right now and I'm trying to cope with everything the best way I can Serena." He said, my back still turned to him. I shook my head and turned to face him.
"I Understand that Dominic, but you being an asshole to me isn't gonna make me stick around. You acting out isn't going to bring your brother back. So I'm good, we live two different lives anyways. So maybe we just need to be away from each other. We had a great bond, a friendship I considered to be important even though you are my client, but once again I am good Dominic."
"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. That wasn't my intentions at all." He said. I have a soft spot for him and he knows it but he can't control me with his good looks and his charm. "Dominic, I get everything your saying trust me. I just need to focus on myself and my career right now.
"Before all of this , you weren't focused on your career. It was everything but."
"Correction.. it was ME!" I yelled getting in his face. "Dominic just stop.. Leave please." I said . We starred at each other for a long time and he turned his back, walked away and didn't look back at me.
No we weren't mad in love, but we had a special bond and he had my back no matter what. He saw past the money, and success and that's what I liked about him. Dealing with his stubborn ways is what got me. Trying to hide the fact that I actually do want more but with his record and my status we aren't destined to be together.
"Damn girl, what happened?" Shaniya said, trying to read my face.
"Nothing, lets get ready."
I quickly ran to the bathroom, making sure to beat her ass or we'll never leave. I washed and rinsed my face and applied my make-up. After that I unrolled my hair and put my jewelry on. Walking out the bathroom I see naked ass Shaniya applying her make-up.
"Um bitch you couldn't wait until the bathroom was available?" I said throwing a pillow at her.
"Bitch it's just us, we got the same parts hoe I don't want you." She said laughing.
We slid on our clothes, did our final touch ups and went to the kitchen to have a drink before the club.
"So tonight it's just us two fine ass ladies, having a good time, no men, no drama." Shaniya said while pouring a glass henny. I quickly grabbed ice and a bottled coke out the fridge.
"Bitch one of us has to drive. We can't get fucked up like this before the club." I said mixing my drink
"Says who? Serena I am grown as hell and last time I checked my Ma was way across town somewhere cleaning behind white folks. So with that being said I will chug every fucking bottle in your bar and at the club bitch you know it." She said. She then threw back a couple of shots and poured some wine in a Styrofoam cup. "Now lets go turn up."
All I could do was roll my eyes, toss back a few shots and follow her ass out the door. "Uh, your not driving. But we are taking this beautiful car of yours." I said snatching the keys away from her.
"Fine by me, I'll sip this on the way there" she said being a smart ass.
We then got in her car and headed to one of the new night clubs in Queens. Shaniya pulled her blunt out of her purse and sparked it up. After a few puffs she passed it to me.
"No Thank You. I was only willing to do it once. I'm good face that Niya." I said while looking at the road and back to her and the blunt.
"Blah blah blah, bitch it will not kill you. Come on" Shaniya said while puffing it again but this time blowing the smoke in my direction.
"Chicken shit." She said. I laughed so hard I started swerving.
"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry Niya let me quit playing." I said while she was giving me a death stare.
"Bitch do not wreck my car. I'm not joking , I will whoop your ass about my shit."
"Your not Shaniya. Shut up."

*Dominic POV*

"Fuck, fuck, fuck man." I said while punching my steering wheel. "What have I done?" realizing I've pushed away someone that could've been my wife, someone that had class and ambition.  I was so pissed at my self I drove to one of my traps, I lit up my blunt and just turn my music up feeling shitty because I thought shawty was gonna run to me. I looked down at my vibrating phone
*Text Message*
Unknown:Your girl is very pretty, absolutely stunning. Too bad she'll die tonight.
Me: Who the fuck is this? Stop playing on my phone, I'm sure your not hard to find pussy ass nigga.
Unknown: Lol big mouth for a lil nigga. Your girl will suffer
I didn't even respond. It could be one of these lil niggas playing on my phone trying to get my head fucked up. Serena not even my bitch, I was feeling her ass but it was all too risky. Niggas know not to play with me. I made sure to play shit safe. Instead of going to the trap I text Tyrone and told him to meet me at the club.