Chapter 9 - Blurry Vision

Harry's P.O.V

As I wiped the last bit of blood from the girl's face, she instantly looked healthy again - apart from that awful and painful looking black eye. Her phone started ringing and Zayn answered it, with her permission. He then went into a corner in the middle of the conversation while I asked this girl what her name was.

"Zara," she wheezed. I felt extremely sorry for her and I could see the sympathy on Louis, Liam and Niall's faces. Maybe her throat was dry. Without hesitation, I opened the water bottle, yet again, and cupped my hand under her chin. I then slowly poured the water into her mouth, making sure that it was only little sips so that she wouldn't gag.

After this routine, I asked, "How old are you?"

"Thirteen," she replied.

She looked like she was only nine! How could she not recognise us boys? Teenagers usually go mad for us!

Then, just to check her vision, I held up three fingers, "How many fingers am I holding up?"

"Umm... six?" she asked, innocently. I then realised that her vision had probably doubled or that it wasn't correct. The boys all looked at me and we all looked at her. Then, Liam suggested for us to take her home. However, she started shedding a few tears, unexpectedly. I rubbed her back carefully, trying to make sure not to hurt her. Why was she upset? Was it something Liam said?

After sobbing her little heart out, Zayn came back to tell Niall some good news. He signalled for us to go to him in a little corner.

"Hey, we're going to drop her off but her foster brother, Ibrahim said that her foster mum is making dinner for us," explained Zayn.

"Oh, damn it! I was saying that we should call her parents in case they call the police! How could I be so ignorant?" Liam facepalmed himself.

"Liam, it wasn't your fault, nobody knew. She probably doesn't even know... that she's my little sister," Zayn shocked us with these words. Our mouths hung open so low that they almost touched the ground.

"Well, I guess she does know," piped in Niall.

"She might, but just in case she doesn't, none of you mention a word," hissed Zayn, protectively.

"Really?! Another one!" Louis exclaimed suddenly, hugging Zayn in glee. Zayn just stood there, his hands by his side.

"Louis... why are you so excited?" quizzed Niall.

"Well, all of his sisters seem so lovely, so Zara will be too!" Louis shrieked in Zayn's ear, while I was chortling in the background. Zayn shot me a look and I tried to keep my laughter in. He looked so hilarious not hugging Louis. 

"Hello? What about Zara?" questioned Liam, reminding us all of Zayn's little sister.