Chapter 34 - Ibrahim... You Need To Go

Zayn's P.O.V

I woke up to a pounding headache. As I put my hand up to touch my forehead, I realised that it felt really weak. All of a sudden, someone came running up to me. I hope it wasn't Louis going to jump on me; I really wasn't feeling too good.

"Zayn, buddy, are you OK?" I knew it was Niall because of his accent and his famous word.

"I've got a headache," I mumbled quietly. Suddenly, all of the events that happened before came rushing back to me. Ibrahim beat me up. I sat up on the sofa, with rage bubbling up inside me, before a hand was placed on my shoulder, pushing me back down. I tried to fight against it but I felt too weak.

"Just lay down," Liam's voice cracked as he forced a smile on his face.

"Where's Ibrahim?" my voice slowly came back to me. 

"He's gone for a walk," Liam explained.

"Do you need anything?" Louis asked thoughtfully.

"Just a glass of water," my throat seemed to be getting dry. Niall shot up and I could hear the water running from the tap. He came back with a glass of ice water and red eyes. I propped myself onto an elbow and took the glass gratefully. I drank slowly, while the boys were watching me... it was pretty awkward. However, the water did help; I felt so much better and my headache reduced to nothing.

Niall's P.O.V

"Just a glass of water," Zayn replied. As soon as he said this, I stood up and bolted into the kitchen. I needed an excuse to get out of the room. As I turned the tap on, I let a few tears roll down my cheeks. What did Zayn do to deserve this? He was only standing up for his sister. He was so innocent yet the worst things would happen to him. 

After I filled a glass with water, I washed my face to erase any clues which could suggest that I was crying. I plopped in a few ice cubes and strolled into the living room, putting a smile on my face. I handed the water over to Zayn and he took it appreciatively. 

As he drank, I stared at the damage done to his face. Scabs, cuts and bruises. Although they would heal in time, I still fell outraged that somebody would do this to someone else. It looked pretty painful. 

I pulled Liam back so we were out of earshot. 

"Are we going to take him to the hospital?" I asked.

"No, I don't think it's necessary. Louis' bandaged him up so it's alright," Liam replied.

"Why would he do it?" I asked, more to myself than to Liam.

"Don't worry, Niall, I think we should tell Ibrahim to leave; I found the perfect house for him and his dad and, don't worry, I paid for it," Liam was serious now. I guess, if Ibrahim were to leave, the tension would be normal and Zara and Zayn can act as proper siblings with Ibrahim out of the way, as harsh as it may sound.

Harry's P.O.V

"Don't hit me! Please!" Zara yelled suddenly, causing me to wake up. I didn't realise that I had fallen asleep. I shook Zara lightly, hoping that she'd wake up.

"Zara, it's just a dream! Get up!" I tried to break her from her nightmare. Eventually she sat up in bed, horror overtaking her face.

"Zara, are you alright?" I questioned, concerned.

"Yeah. Phew, it was just a dream," she laughed nervously.

"Yeah," I mumbled. She got out of bed and entered the bathroom. I stood at the door to hear any sounds of drawers opening, just in case she tried to self harm again. I could hear running water and the door was unlocked.