Chapter 25: Joe's Party

It was Friday now and we were headed to the party in Joel's car. I popped some pills in my mouth and Joel parked. I got out first and and headed towards the door, everyone followed behind me. I could hear the booming music from inside. Joe opened the door and lets us in.

We all walked in. I was drinking the shots that Joe handed to me. Naomi, and everyone went off and did their own thing. Joe took me upstairs. "Where are we going??" I asked. He didn't reply. I was a bit more fucked up because of the pills. We went to what looked like his room. "What's up ?" I asked him, sitting on his bed. "I was wondering if you wanted to uh, date me?" He asked me wrapping his arm around me, making me feel a bit uncomfortable for some reason. It felt wierd, like I shouldn't say yes, but I was afraid to say no. "Yeah, I don't see why not." I replied, getting up, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. He kissed me and I kissed back but I didn't feel anything.

Something felt really wrong about it and I left the room, going back downstairs looking for my family.

I don't know why but I freaked out a bit. I couldn't find my family and there was a bunch of people around. Someone passed me an acid tab and I took it. I didn't really care at this point.

Joel came up behind me, "Hey, there you are" He said, turning me to face him. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked me over the loud music. Then the acid started to kick in. "Come on Jade, you're alright" He said calmly, taking me over to a couch. I was on a lot of drugs, I laid back and tried to calm down. Brendan was hanging out with Tess, Tommy with Naomi. Me with myself. I kinda wanted to stay away for Joe for a bit. I don't know something just felt off all of a sudden.