【 Awareness 】

Len Kagamine / Kyou Atarui POV

-------------------- ♡
Unedited

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I Groaned as my alarm clock went off. Sitting up, I get off my bed and walk over to my alarm clock to turn it off. Glancing over to the calendar that sat on my desk, i noticed that it was just the second day of school

What a drag.

I quickly hopped into the shower, and then got dressed in my school's uniform. Looking into the mirror, I looked at my reflection, "Crap.. my hair is fading back to normal.." I muttered under my breath as i put it into its usual ponytail.

"Nee.. Len.." Someone said in a tired tone, almost sounding like some zombie. I looked over, seeing that it was just rin.

"What, Rin?" I ask her as i poke my contact lenses into place.

"Why did you switch schools? I mean, wveryone is at the school that you previously went to." Rin asked, rubbing her eyes as she walked into the bathroom, splashing her face with water.

I sighed, "I have multiple reasons.. I guess you could say i wanted a fresh start, and wanted to get away from all of those fan girls that kept stuffing my face with their food.. I only chose to go to this school because no one really seemed to know of us. and i only made a disguise to keep people from knowing me.. and i try to hard to not show that im actually Len Kagamine.." I told her, silently crying on the inside

"So that's why you quit the choir club.."

I nodded, fake anime tears were streaming down my face as i brushed my teeth.

I finished up, putting everything away and turned to pat Rin's head, "Well, i gotta go, see'ya when i get back."

"See'ya when you get back, Baka.. Someone's eventually going to figure out your Kagamine Len sooner or later.." Rin muttered, closing the bathroom door when I left.

Grabbing my bike, i swung my backpack over my shoulder as i casually shoved a banana into my mouth. throwing the peel away, i peddled my way to school.

-------------------- Time Skip

I locked my bike up in the bike rack, using literally one of the easiest passwords known to man. Heh with no one knowing that im the Kagamine Len, they'll never know it. hEH.

I walked into the school, switching out my shoes to the ones that you had to wear in schools, and walked down to my classroom.

I scanned the room to see if there were any available seats. Because of Sensei not giving out a seating chart, people were being loud obnoxious people because they decided to sit next to their friends.

I saw an empty seat in the back corner, that was in front of a girl with (H/C) Hair. Her head was faced down, and on the desk, and she was listening to her music.

I walked over to that seat and sat in front of her, hearing that she was a tad bid behind just blasting her music. It was a soft blast, but no one could really hear it unless you were about 1-2 ft away.

I began to listen to what was playing, but when I sat down the song had just faded out and came to an end.

I grew nervous as the next song began to play, the rhythm and beat of the song being way too familiar.

Keshou shiteru? Gaki no kuseni
Iroke zuichatte chotto iwakan
Kareshi demo de ita no ka?
Sonna mousou Sunday

Okiniiri no paakaa
Sore heyagi ni shichatte kure te masuga
Osagari nimo narekko ni natchtten da

My foot tapped along to the beat against the floor lightly, as a whisper-sang the song.

"Shiyou, Kouka da" tte amayakashite sa
Itazura egao ni makete
Majirikke nashi shishunki
Shirankao de boku o madowasu

Kawaranai de nakigao
Yoyuu de make chau yo
Usi janaitte majigao
Kotoba ni Suru no hazukashiin da

I smiled as the girl behind me listened to the song, although it turned into a frown as I remember why I pulled off this disguise in the first place.
What Rin had said earlier had come back to me:
"Baka.. Someone's gonna figure out your Kagamine Len sooner or later."

I sighed, oh well.
Let's just hope she just doesn't turn out to be like all of the other fangirls.

I was about to continue singing the song quietly, but sensei walked in, slamming a book onto the wooden podium, "Oi!"
(I WAS RIGHT ITS CALLED A PODIUM)

I turned around, poking the girl's forehead, "Oi.. Sensei's here now." I told her, in a voice I were I hope she didn't recognize me as Len.

She looked up at me, nodding and turning off her music as class began.

This was going to be a fun year.

-------------------- ♡

If any of you want to know what that song was, it's called "Embarrassment-Hiding Adolescence" c:

Ugh, Len.
Please tell me why you chose to live your life as a Perv.

- Loreno (. .)