【 A secret goodbye 】

Author's POV
-------------------- ♡
Unedited

"Alright Students, please pass in your completed or not tests." Your homeroom teacher spoke as the sound of tests being passed up  to the front of the classroom. "This Final was the conclusion of both this class and this school year. May you all have an enjoyable and safe summer." Your teacher spoke as the final bell rang, Students flying out of class in excitement for the freedom that summer would offer.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Kyou walked up to you with a smile on his face, quickly grabbing your hand and holding it tightly. "I was wondering, how about we go somewhere today?"

"But I thought you had that concert thing to help out with?" You asked, tilting your head to the side.

"Ah, don't worry about it. They can deal without me for a couple of hours." He chuckled, giving you a small wink.

"But I want our first date to be the concert.." you poured, stoping Kyou in his tracks.

The male frowned. "Well,uh.. We could have that be our official first date! C'mon, I just want to spoil my girlfriend today." He smiled happily, kissing your forehead.

"Okay." You giggled softly, nodding.

At this point, Kyou was just wandering around town with you. He would wander into any shop you wanted to go into, almost buying you everything you wanted. He really just wanted to spend time with you, seeing your smile. He knew that he couldn't be Kyou forever, and he knew that would break your heart. You loved a person that didn't even exist. You didn't know who he truly was.

In his past, he had lost himself. Constantly cheating on woman, men, of all genders. Only being with them for their bodies. He didnt want you to know of his true nature. If he hadn't tried to change all of this, he would've probably cheated on you and forcefully slept with you. Saying that it would all be okay and that he'd take care of it, then just leaving the girl with a random new baby to take care of.. Looking back on it, it hurt him in a way.

"Kyou.. Kyou.. Kyou!"

"H- Huh? What? Oh, I'm sorry. I was just thinking about something." He chuckled softly, trying to shove his thoughts back into the corner of his brain.

"Would you like to talk about it?" You asked, taking a small sip from your (F/D) that Kyou had just recently bought you.

"No, I'm good." He shook his head, looking away from you with a frown.

"(F/D)...?"

No answer.

You pouted, taking the Male's hand and leading him to somewhere quiet.

It was (of course) the park. And with it being late at night, no one was there.

Ignoring the constant missed phone calls and messages from the chief and vocaloids, Kyou softly swung on the swing set as you finished up your drink.

"(F/N)." Kyou spoke softly, earning your attention rather quickly. "I.. I never really want to talk about my past because it really.. hurts me in a way. I hurt so many people. I don't want people to know who I used to be."

You frowned, placing a hand onto Kyou's shoulder, "It's okay. I'll always be here for you." Your frown quickly being replaced with a soft smile.

"Thanks." Kyou chuckled softly, getting up from the swing and squatting in front of you. "We're always together.. right?" He asked, lifting up his phone to reveal the charm the two of you shared from the New Years festival.

You nodded, lifting up your phone as well.

"Answer me this, Kyou.. wil you.. promise to accompany me to the concert?"

Kyou's heart broke into two.

"Yes, of course (N/N)." Kyou gave you a fake smile.

How he really really wanted to keep this promise. He wanted to be with her at the concert. He wanted to be next to her. He wanted to see her fangirl whenever one of her favorite songs came on.

But he couldn't.

Kyou placed a hand onto your cheek, caressing it gently and looking into your (E/C) eyes. Leaning in, he locked his lips with yours.

It was a gentle and sweet kiss, Kyou wanting to make it last as long as possible without going to far.

If this kiss were to speak Kyou's feelings, it'd say;

"I'm so sorry (N/N). I, can't keep your promise. I won't be here for forever."

"I love you, (N/N). Please don't forget about me."

-------------------- ♡

IM SOOO EXCITED TO REWRITE THIS BOOK OMF WHO ELSE IS EXCITED

PLUS BOOK 2 IVE GOT SOOOO MANY PLANS MUAHAHAHAHA

alsO!

If you haven't heard I've got a second account that I'm going to be mainly using for one-shots :-)

I've got a Len x reader one-shot book up now, so feel free to request some scenarios on there!

Check it out lattowne :)

- Loreno (̑̑)